Guest deleted2159825

Guest deleted2159825

Will there be any consequences in recognizing data, or can I continue with my plan of ignoring the early quest until I've completed her first quest post-Inheritance?

Almost certainly. Complete "Think of the Children", then finish "Enemy of my Enemy". I don't know what the hell caused that unless the .esm did something screwy with the variables. Truly, Joaquin's conditions and the scripting that triggers his dialogue has changed little to none in over a year.

I never should have added that content to NVBII. Any .esm-dependent quests will probably have their own plugins in the future.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't duplicate the bug yet, with or without The Inheritance loaded. If I get more reports, then I'll pursue it further. I also double-checked the scripting, and everything checks out. It is more or less the same as it's always been. The only thing I changed was the timing of when the .esm is updated, but that takes place in the latter stages of "Enemy of my Enemy". For the time being, I'm going to chalk this up to Gamebryo witchcraft.

I've always had a buggy game. I still can't recruit Doc Friday before killing Rounder. Don't worry about it for now. I'll just finish it after I get and complete the first quest. When NVB3 comes out I'll write in if her quest doesn't start

Guest deleted2159825

I can't duplicate the bug yet, with or without The Inheritance loaded. If I get more reports, then I'll pursue it further. I also double-checked the scripting, and everything checks out. It is more or less the same as it's always been. The only thing I changed was the timing of when the .esm is updated, but that takes place in the latter stages of "Enemy of my Enemy". For the time being, I'm going to chalk this up to Gamebryo witchcraft.

I've always had a buggy game. I still can't recruit Doc Friday before killing Rounder. Don't worry about it for now. I'll just finish it after I get and complete the first quest. When NVB3 comes out I'll write in if her quest doesn't start

Cool, thus far it seems to be working for the testers. As it turns out, I may have been using the wrong savegame on my end when I tested Esther's presence, but a little redundancy never hurts in this POS engine.

I'm doing another play through after installing New Vegas Redesigned 3, If I come across anything that isn't going the way it should, I will let you know. BTW, are you going to get another voice actor for Doc Friday, or are you still planning on getting a hold of the original voice actor to finish the new dialogue?

Guest deleted2159825

I'm doing another play through after installing New Vegas Redesigned 3, If I come across anything that isn't going the way it should, I will let you know. BTW, are you going to get another voice actor for Doc Friday, or are you still planning on getting a hold of the original voice actor to finish the new dialogue?

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/319889-new-vegas-bounties-ii/?p=16297145

I've just "completed" this. The Alpha test version atleast. Aint gonna spoil anything here but I will say that this definitely lives up to the hype surrounding it and i'd doubt very much that any fan of the NVB series will be disappointed with the events that will unfold.

Guest deleted2159825

Thus far the second round of testing is playing out very well, so much so that I've elected to move forward with the next phase of production. For several weeks. BlooperReel will be overseeing the renovation of existing interiors, as well as production of several new cells.

I want to commend all the testers who've participated thus far; please continue sending bug reports if you have them, as I will make corrections once the plugin is returned to me.

During this interlude I will likely be focused on penning notes, constructing VO scripts, and possibly crafting minor updates for Russell so that the player's actions in NVBIII are properly reflected in conversation.

Once the interiors are done and all bugs are addressed, I will then post auditions for voice roles, both here and in other sites. If you're interested, don't PM me yet, just watch this thread. It will be abundantly clear when I commence with auditions. There could be 40+ speaking roles for 2,000+ lines of dialogue, so there will be ample opportunity for everyone. If you know any female voice actresses that might be interested in helping out, please, please, please point them in my direction when the time comes.

We're damn close now. Thanks for all the support, everyone. The next time I call for testers, it will be a fully-voiced beta. :smile:

Edited by someguy2000