Guest deleted2159825

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also recommend theDemonJackal and th3overseer as they are both voice actors in an upcoming mod of mine. I would also recommend ajguitarist as a voice actor.he is a voice actor in the same mod as the others. he is very talented

Guest deleted2159825

So when will VO and LOD work resume on NVBIII?

When BlooperReel finishes work on the interiors, including the new dungeons. I'm going to be out of town for a few weeks, so it will probably be mid-August. That's why I said October-ish for the release.

- August ~15 to ~21: Finalize interiors and LOD

- August ~21 to ~28: Auditions

- August ~29 to September ~30: Issue scripts, process recordings, implement VO

- October ~1 to October ~14: Beta testing

- October ~15: Speculated release date (SUBJECT TO CHANGE!)

Edited by someguy2000

Someguy, I just wanted to let you know that seeing this thread made me go re-install New Vegas in preparation. Your mods are my favorite and I can't wait for another. Thanks for all the amazing work you've put into these mods.

Guest deleted2159825

Someguy, I just wanted to let you know that seeing this thread made me go re-install New Vegas in preparation. Your mods are my favorite and I can't wait for another. Thanks for all the amazing work you've put into these mods.

Thanks, man. I know expectations are high for this one, so I just want to wrap up the trilogy on a strong, if not dark, note. I do appreciate the support.