Guest deleted2159825

This is what I was referring to in an early post:

Q: Is it companion-friendly?
A: You can bring companions along for the first act, but they cannot travel to Utah. This even applies to Russell.

I know that in a later post he sounded a bit less definitive.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I just finished NVB1 & 2 not so long ago. Imagine my excitement when I learnt a 3rd one is on it's way. Looking forward to mowing down some more bad guys with Russel.

Unless Someguy2000 changes his mind, Russell will not be going with you, unless you want him to die.

Hmm, then I may cheat a little if it means not breaking the promise I made to Russel.

So, I just finished NVB1 & 2 not so long ago. Imagine my excitement when I learnt a 3rd one is on it's way. Looking forward to mowing down some more bad guys with Russel.

Unless Someguy2000 changes his mind, Russell will not be going with you, unless you want him to die.

Hmm, then I may cheat a little if it means not breaking the promise I made to Russel.

Playing through Russell many times, I recall no player dialogue options where any promises are made to him. Anyway, whatever floats your boat.

Playing through Russell many times, I recall no player dialogue options where any promises are made to him. Anyway, whatever floats your boat.

Russell does ask that if you ever go after Glanton, he wants to be there. I guess if you roleplay that your character made a promise to Russell to do so.

However, I have no idea if we'll be seeing Glanton again but I feel like it's a fairly safe bet

Guest deleted2159825
Glanton's story may not end in nvbiii. Writing from Ireland, hence the short message. I will write more in 2 weeks. I hate posting with goddamn phones, sorry.

When I learned Someguy was working on Bounties III, I decide to do a new playthrough of all the mods in the series, as I hadn't played New Vegas in about a year. Tonight, I finished. Bounties I, II, The Inheritance, all their shared sidequests, Russell, even New Vegas Killer. Haven't played King of the Ring, but I still might just do that one some weekend. These are, without a doubt, the best made mods I have ever played, for New Vegas or any other game. The writing, the characters and their moralities, along with some of the most exciting and unique boss battles, Fallout New Vegas is worth owning just to be able to play these quests. I cannot wait for Bounties III. I trust Someguy not to disappoint!