dkamm65

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can complete the game in 10 minutes by paintbrushing up the temple

Got any videos?

21: There is a female city guard in Leyawiin

22: In Leyawiin too, there is a secret torture chamber within the depths of the castle itself.

Dude just look up " How to beat Oblivion in less than 10 minutes (Xbox 360)" even though it works on PC as well.

Not really a secret, but I've noticed that EVERY bandit, marauder, etc. type character will always have an iron arrow in their inventory, even if they use other kinds of arrows or no bow at all. Sometimes it's a steel arrow, but mostly one iron. Perhaps that is the requisite for being a bad guy, I dunno, but it's always puzzled me as to why they carry one like a good luck charm or something.

Hey! Have we reached 100 yet?! lol :tongue:

There's Imperial guy in Imperial Prison, named Claudius Arcadia. Visit him, he is the one that ordered Rufio's assasination. Also, you can sneak in his house in Talos Plaza (i think so) and find out why he did it. In the basement you can see how ritual looks like.

There is a bottle of Daedra Blood Liquid in one (or some) Oblivion gates. Sucks that I don't remember in which one I found it. :dry:

Would it still be there after the gate is closed?

Where, at the gate itself, would you look for it?

There is a bottle of Daedra Blood Liquid in one (or some) Oblivion gates. Sucks that I don't remember in which one I found it. :dry:

Would it still be there after the gate is closed?

Where, at the gate itself, would you look for it?

Blood Potion 001192AE 0 0 Found on the ground in Random Oblivion World 6. Despite being called a potion, you cannot drink it or use it in any way. In particular, vampires can not use Blood Potions for feeding; vials of Human Blood cannot be used for feeding, either.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Miscellaneous_Items