SFW and Fun Pregnancy/Child-Rearing Mod

Kendansa

I can definitely write dialogue, and voice act for kids, and I can do a pretty good imitation of the vanilla female elf haughty and the female nord voices, and female young eager. Or just as my own voice of course.

Good to see you back! All of the dialogue ive put in are exactly the same as yours. Would you like to be in charge of dialogue then?

Im no voice actor or writer haha

@serenityswillow You can sort it out with Anduniel?

Thanks everyone :-)

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm planning to marry Farkas after I finish the Companions quest. So I'll be a werewolf and so is Farkas. Will our children be werewolf as well? Will werewolves be able to become pregnant since we don't get diseases? What about vampires?

Pregnancy will work as normal since it only checks if the spouse is in the same cell. I'll look into inheriting werewolf and vampires, but it isn't in yet.

Update:

All races are supported now as kids :) (Mini adults with child voice)

Few ai bugs but should hopefully sort that out after work.

Update:

Well another milestone, just hit version 0.5.0!

The mod now supports your children inheriting Vampirism off you or your spouse ;-)

Currently they will always inherit it, but in later versions it will be a settable chance in the menu. A few wierd bugs later (which are fixed) I'm happy to send it out :)

I don't have time to work on it after work because I'm on a early shift tommorow, so after work tommorow, I'll get it packaged up and sent to my beta testers. So the testers should find a link to the beta in their inbox tommorow evening (GMT)

ScreenShot19.png?raw=1

Will there be actual babies in the mod when you give birth?

No. Not yet anyway in the future when we get a modeller.