ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

SFW and Fun Pregnancy/Child-Rearing Mod

Kendansa

So how's it going? Any bugs found?

Yeah a few were found, most were mistakes on my part lol.

My beta team have gone "dark", haven't heard from any of them in a few days now.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My beta team have gone "dark", haven't heard from any of them in a few days now.

Sorry about that, I was very busy the last few days... Hope I can go on tomorrow

Update:

Not much really happening lol.

At least in Vanilla skyrim, the kids won't sleep for some reason despite packages. So I'm recreating package procedures in the script, which is strange to say the least lol.

Haven't tested it yet, but hope to soon.

just wanted to say thankyou for your guy's work. really wanted a modeled pregnancy mod without the sex part. if you need help with something i can help maybe. probably not but id like to any way thanks!

Have you found anyone to model the cribs and babies yet? Is that going to be added before the release, or just an update later?

Still nobody, so hopefully added later.

just wanted to say thankyou for your guy's work. really wanted a modeled pregnancy mod without the sex part. if you need help with something i can help maybe. probably not but id like to any way thanks!

Thanks!

Update:

I havent been working on the mod in the last few days as for some reason skyrim has decided to no longer show any of my dialogue.

So after I plan to reinstall everything and continue to develop under a clean modded game. Maybe the packages will work too!!

Work code wise is pretty good and testing has gone well, though a little quiet recently. I plan to extend the testing group to get a few more in, hopefully a public version will be out by the end of the month/early June.

Have you found anyone to model the cribs and babies yet? Is that going to be added before the release, or just an update later?

Still nobody, so hopefully added later.

Thanks!

Update:

I havent been working on the mod in the last few days as for some reason skyrim has decided to no longer show any of my dialogue.

So after I plan to reinstall everything and continue to develop under a clean modded game. Maybe the packages will work too!!

Work code wise is pretty good and testing has gone well, though a little quiet recently. I plan to extend the testing group to get a few more in, hopefully a public version will be out by the end of the month/early June.

Aren't mods usually made with an unmodded version of Skyrim?