My Little Anthro Ponies

Deleted2547005User

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh.... Yeah I would be interested.... I don't care if its not done, no one, or thing, is perfect.... But, this would show that your making great effort on this mod, and no one can say you suck er anything like that! I give you a green light to release....Im sure others would to!

May I ask who the rude person was..... Cause I have that "Gilnean" feelin I know who it is.......

Edited by WolfmasterM

Regarding the subject of release, how many votes for one way or the other are you taking into account before you make your final decision? So far I seem to be the only one who would rather not have an early release but that's fine by me if it comes down to that.

His name was gonzolaz or something like that. He was timid and nice when I first dealt with him, but somewhere along the line after getting his permission for the first series of ponies, he became very hostile to his OWN followers and friends. I decided it was best to continue without his work. I honestly believe he became this way after the first EQG movie. Some people become far too attached to fictional characters.

So far it's 1 to 1.

Edited by Kuroitsune

Omfg him.... I know.... I asked if he could put his TF2 models back on gmod and put some armor or clothing on those that didnt and he accused me of being a perverted ass..... I know what you mean, and i say go for it.... If he rages let him, you worked on this mod, not him!

Main question is, is this Early Release, or Early Access? By that I mean, are You going to work on the mod, and release updates, fixing things, or release (I thing I'm repeating too much) it and that's it? I personally wouldn't mind waiting for the polished version, but trying the ,,Beta'' is also ok.

Hm. Early release and keeping all the issues in mind.

I'll start by saying that I'd love to add this mod in right now, so that obviously colours my input...

I guess the real question is whether or not you want to deal with the 'input' from us after playing (us meaning the general public) while still developing. Because we all know that when you release this mod, you'll have a decent number of people posting here or messaging you randomly with 'replace wasps with parasprites' or 'maek mai waifu bettr' or whatever.

So I guess this is a vote for 'yes' with the caveat that you not going to stop developing it because either it's "good enough" or you got fed up by the stupid.

The original intent was to get the mod where I wanted it, the mechanics working and the models and textures ported/altered/created and ready to go, and then divide it up into packages, starting with the Mane 6 and branching out from there. I wanted to release them in sets like popular background ponies, stallions, foals, etc. but it looks like it'll just be random ponies in each package than themed ones.

If you've read the starting post of this thread, I make ZERO promise that this mod will ever be completed and the reasons why - I will not be haggled. If you want the mod in it's current state you can have it along with the knowledge it may never be polished or completed. I mod for myself, no one else, I wish to share this because others might like it. If I think the mod is good enough I will stop working on it, but as you know, I don't think it is so I will continue.

I will fix the template body texture/model before early release and standardize the body textures for each pony. Aside from that, anymore hardcore work on the pony models and textures would be pointless if I plan on replacing the current assets later on down the line. Script bug fixes and balance issues (the latter being largely untested) will be updated as they arise.

I can deal with stupid. Just today, someone left a long winded opinion of their thoughts on horses in Fallout on my Horse Model. I told people I don't give two s**** about their Lore, or opinions on the damn horse. I promptly deleted his comment, as I do with asinine PMs from people wanting this or that from/for the ponies and me. Repeated attempts earns them a block.