⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

NMM 0.50.0 and NMM Legacy releases

Dark0ne

I was wondering why the 'Download with NMM' button wasn't working for me.... No biggie though, just an extra step involved in installing mods, and personally I probably prefer doing it that way now.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps I did something wrong, but my load order is f*#@ed and my mods are all gone minus a few, after updating. I can't even play the game.

Edit:

So I pathed to my mod folder, and it found my mods. However, MANY were deleted for whatever reason. My load order is f*#@ed, and the mods it shows as installed were from many many play throughs ago. In other words, I am completely and utterly f*#@ed. Also, for some reason, I have only install info from LAST YEAR, despite the fact that this has been my default directory since I started.

Edited by Callmecaptain

In response to post #15571985.

That sounds interesting. You aren't by chance having your NMM and/or its Mods and Install Info folders installed somewhere inside program files or another UAC-protected system folder, so the actual files and folders you're searching for will be found inside the "VirtualStore" folder inside your user folders now instead of inside your program files where the NMM is searching for them?

Just to clarify, first I use Win 8 Pro, so the new update would be for it not XP, second, I did download 50.2 I have not installed 50.2, third, now we have 50.3. I will download 50.3, but not install it until I know what needs to be done manually installing the download, so it works properly without losing anything. I am ignoring the message for 49.8, I believe, when I load NMM. I run NMM 49.7 currently. I have been going through all of the MODs and updating by uninstalling and reinstalling them individually, so they show current date and MOD versions. My Skyrim is set up as default from the beginning and with NMM. I have not moved anything Skyrim. I wont do the updated until I know my default set up is going to work or could there be problems? I have never moved my Skyrim folder somewhere else, including another independent hard drive.

Thank you very much for your amazing work and all the effort you all put into this! I cant stress how much I am grateful for people like you who are easiing up modding for the rest of us (If it weren't for me being a poor student, i would support you with money, but you still gotta eat, eh?)!

However, there is a question that i have due to the latest 0.50 NMM release:

I remember there was a post with a sneak peak on something, that could be 0.50 someday, like 1 or 2 years ago which showed a different user interface (all fancy in black; such elegant, very nexus, much mod, wow).

I was just wandering if this UI update is still something to be looking forward to, like i am going to assume NMM will get a UI update since its still a beta, but is there some information about the new User Interface stuff?

Sadly i could not find the post (i think i saw it in the forums) with the preview of the user interface to link it here.

Thank you again for your amazing effort you all put in this!

Ok, Moderator on duty, since I have Win 8 Pro, I know I have Microsoft .NET 4.5 Framework Multi-Targeting Pack and have had it since I upgraded back in 2013, I should have no issues with the NMM 50.3 update?

With diligence, a lot of reading and patience I was able to get my mods back into their correct places. With the 50.3 update every thing is now working very smoothly again. Thank you for that.

hi.. i really made a mistake in updating nexus mod manager.. and i really want to revert back to 0.49.8.. because my NMM doesn't start anymore.. anyone kind enough to inbox me? please. :(

In response to post #15634995.

Ill still use it over Mod Organizer. Sort of how I see MODs, I use what I like and move along. I guess the word BETA seems to be understood, its called BETA for a reason. Edited by MODinsane