NMM 0.50.0 and NMM Legacy releases

Dark0ne

Running Windows 8.1 ran 0.50.2 update and answered no on both occasions. Install worked fine and all mods are listed properly as to what was installed before update. Also ran the Chrome fix and it is working properly. I am able to use the Download With Manager button on Fallout, Fallout New Vegas, Skyrim and Darksouls 2 so far without issue. Thank you for this tool, it has made my gaming experience much better over the years and is much appreciated.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #15450665.

NMM is just cleaning its install registry, it's not phisically uninstalling anything.
You should pay more attention to the Mods and Install Info folders you confirm before clicking OK.

You can set the folders to the proper ones and try to restore one of the backup InstallLog.xml files to restore the mod install registry. Edited by DuskDweller

I have only had 1 issue with Chrome and Windows 8.1. That was when clicking to download on 3 different mods I closed all and nothing had popped up in the client. I then went back and clicked download on each mod again and a UAC window popped up asking if I wanted to allow nexus etc. All was fine after that!

I uninstalled by clicking the unis000.exe file in the unistall folder, hitting no on the second prompt. Then reinstalled by downloading the 50.2 file. Installed to the same directory and all is good. BTW, I use chrome (sorry but IE and Firefox are terrible browsers lately) and have never had any issues (other than normal website lag) downloading with the buttons. I'm using Chrome Version 35.0.1916.114 m with Win 8.1 64bit.

Edited by aberation

I installed the NMM .0.50.2 and everything works fine, except I havent been able to log in. Everytime I enter the correct login info. it tells me, "Login error: Error communicating with the server! Cannot reach the Nexus login server." I've already uninstalled and reinstalled this same version 3 times now and it continues to happen. I'm not sure what to do and i don't know if this has something to do with my computer or with the servers... If anyone could help, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

I installed the new .0.50.2 and it works great, however, I do have one issue and that is my NMM crashes whenever I try to endorse any MOD. Other than that, I like this new update rather well.