Staff account compromise. What's happened and an apology.

Dark0ne

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it sucks...

Some people are ruining their talents to do those kind of things... it's a shame.

I hope that people will still trust those mods like if nothing has happened !

Thanks to Nexus staff for being reactive.

--------------------------------------------

@ "Crackers" If you're able to do things like this, why are you ruining your time and maybe your talents to do such things?

Use your brain to create something new, something that will be useful !

Why doing this? When you can do WAY BETTER THINGS ?!?

Edited by chubabastien

In response to post #15460080.

Well a lot of people use the same password for multiple sites, although that doesn't matter since they couldn't access even our email. and if credit card info was stored then they could have accessed that (although again, can't even get emails so...) that. So it would usually have other things to get :P

I guess we have to take the good with some of the bad, that's life. It's heartening to know you guys are on the stick and hep to the bad guys. The mods are fun, but what trips my trigger is the community that makes them and supports them. I expect ants at a picnic, and i'm glad that Dark0ne and the gang are there with the big can of raid! You guys rock!

probably a someone who had a run in with the devs of this site / server and is left butt-hurt or even got banned. any case its hard to know for sure i hope you find the "hacker". and i hate using the word hacker, 9 out of 10 times its just a low-life who uses a hack tool / trojan virus, real "hackers" don't get caught so easy. and i call only someone a hacker if he wrote the tool him self, others are just wannabe's. i'm so lucky i did not do what i wanted to do that is a clean re-install of all my mods, i dogged a bullet. then a gain my scanner would have caught it probably, em kinda paranoid for that =D

nice and fast response thought, great job.

Hi.

I've read this carefully but my English is probably poor enough to find out the reason why my profile is blocked and I don't have any response on this issue via my e-mail contact to admin.

thanks

I do really hope this doesn't concern the politics, otherwise it's really a VERY BAD idea.

Edited by Mur_Zik