The ridiculously funny Sword names game

Thor.

Is that a Chain Saw? Can a chain see?

What a ridiculous bunch of thoughts I quest for answers to. One of the many mentors I knew taught people to think of six ridiculous thoughts before breakfast.

It appeared to the mentor's thinking that doing that causes our brains to become released from the common chain of events. An actress my Mom admired stated it was one of the reasons she remembered her lines without having to be prompted often. She and Spencer Tracy were a great team and it proves that not using a prompter is better.

Too bad so many people use piled pages of paper for their speeches all written down. Or actors using prompters that scroll words up before their eyes and even add emotes for them to add expression on their faces. Dull, because it is like a comic book's flat panel made into moving movies in motion.

Our leaders may as well just stand on a pedestal and let a machine broadcast their speeches. No mental muscle's means no mental powers, and leaves us all at the submission to computers providing for our every thought or our principle agendas.

Hey! Don't forget to get a glass of water every three hours. Did I say drink 6 oz or 8 oz? Maybe you should just look at it and see if it does you any good that way?

Ridiculous?! Hunh?

• 2 weeks later...

The sword you can use to chop people even in a shop because why wouldn't it also work in these places anyway?

EDIT: The sword you can use to play the berserkers even if you aren't bare chested because who cares about the etymology anyway?

The sword you can use to thrust people whether they used to trust you or not because it doesn't make any difference anyway

Edited by Oblivionaddicted

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

How did I miss this? Some wonderful swords here that I'd love if I wasn't a obsessed with bows.

Am I allowed to resurrect the thread  with a sort of reverse Umbra - it releases dead thread souls...

If so then my sword is called The Pen - because it's mightier than any sword and it'll write the foe out of history...

Is there a sword called Oblivion? There is now. Not only does it send your enemy there but it has a 1 in 12 chance  of placing you in one of the daedric realms...