The ridiculously funny Sword names game

Thor.

The sword named Spot - it was the sword favoured by Lady Macbeth but she grew tired of it because it was blunt... hence:  "Out damned Spot... " or maybe that was her dog...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sword that will get blood-stained if you use it against your enemies unless they are robots, ghosts and things alike but you had already guessed, had you not?

I looked up swords and there's loads of them - my favourite is the sasuga  sword which looks a bit like the word  'sausage' . So, I give you the sausage sword for slicing your enemies like salami and it can also cook you breakfast.

Hmmm you sure you're not referring to the Daggerfall? It's a blade that is indeed as long as a sword but it operates only in autumn and leaves its victims  well pruned. 

Nice one!

OK the fruit knife - it pares people. Possibly into pairs. 

• Like 1

To some, I suppose the Butter Knife from the RPG Elex 2 could be a funny name for a sword. But to me it was annoyingly cliche. What were they trying to say, that it would cut through enemies like butter? Lame. It was a great sword for a low-level character though. I'll give it that.

There have been some fabulous swords though - there's Lilarcor from Baldur's Gate 2 which is a talking two handed sword. It's always too heavy for me to use as I play a bard-type character. But Lilarcor is hilariously inappropriate - I usually give Lilarcor to Minsc - I have no idea what they'd make of each other really! 

I guess to go with the butter knife you could have the cheese knife and yes, I have to say it - but that would be too cheesy...

Sweet dreams! 😛