Virus scan reports now visible on file pages, more security incoming

Dark0ne

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea and I appreciate the concern for your users. It is just very frustrating to have been waitin 8 hours to download a file.

I know your most likley working hard to fix it. Only missing two of Aziroks (brilliant) requiem patches.

Fingers crossed, Destiny demo on 360 for a few hours I guess

I just updated YUP this morning at 12:30am. It is now 2pm and none of the uploads have been scanned. I'll admit there are a lot - 10 in total, each around 18 meg - but at least one should have cleared by now. Frankly, all of them should have cleared by now. If the virus scanner can't manage that then they really aren't cut out for the kind of usage nexus sees.

I've just returned home from a day trip and see no files uploaded after around 7am have been verified. We'll look in to this as a matter of urgency, of course.

In response to post #16883114.

Thanks, I hope you manage to fix it soon. If this is a fault on VirusTotals side, you may want to consider a different approach. This virus scan downtime has annoyed a lot of people and is not the way to protect them, as it encourages the use of unprotected mirrors.

Good luck, hope you don't stress to much with all these issues lately.