Downloading issues update

Dark0ne

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its down to latest nmm for me (0.51.0),ive downloaded perfectly ok today using manual d/l and picking a server, but nmm is still saying server unreachable even though ive just downloaded via the same server set,albeit manually.

i get the impression nmm isnt even scanning servers anymore,the unreachable message is instant soon as D/L is attempted.

perhaps a f/wall at server end or even isp's(sky in my case), is blocking connections to our remote nmm clients .

Using NMM I currently get 'Server Unreachable' timeout errors on all recently uploaded files on all servers. Except UK KENT, which just says 'There was an error downloading your file' and immediately aborts.

I'm getting "Server Unreachable" on every mod I try to download, unless I download manually, but manual download is problematic on large files, because there's no way to resume a download if it gets interrupted, and I live in a rural area and have fairly slow download speeds.

This has been an on-going issue for me ever since I renewed my Premium membership a couple of days ago. Before renewal, it was fine. After I renewed, suddenly I can't download with the NMM.

I've tried every possible server option from the NMM settings, and they all go straight to "Server Unreachable," except the EU Kent premium server. It actually starts the download before immediately stopping and giving me the message, 'There was an error trying to download your file."

Moonlight Tales 2.3.2 is the one I'm also trying to download.