Downloading issues update

Dark0ne

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are aware of the Server Unreachable error. As ever, if NMM downloading isn't working, just manually download.

Manual download isn't working for me either. I can select a server, but then it just sits there.

Nevermind - it just took a lot longer than normal to start up. :whistling:

Edited by Arkhamon

In response to post #17127824. #17129589, #17156049 are all replies on the same post.

I've been premium for ages - well worth the subscription and it's nice to feel I'm contributing to the grand efforts of the Nexus. To be frank for a regular user it does not cost a lot.

Hi,

So i was having download problems for the past few days. Problem occurs with bigger files (for fonv) like FCO,NMC,etc... so like im thinking, go premium, maybe that will help cause i read that with premium, i can have better server options, so out comes the card and i sign on... apparently, this is NOT a solution cause i cant DL s#*!.... very disappointed ... so, can i have my money back please? or better yet, offer me a better solution ...

normally, i would say thanks, but i cant because i just paid for something that dont work... worked better when i didnt pay for the damm thing...