Better Bodies

Guest Plugin Manager

Yep, this seems to be a weird thing about Morrowind file system, it gives priority to resources put in Morrowind\Data Files\Data Files, some recursion bug or a way for developers to more easily test new resources without overwriting originals in Morrowind\Data Files.
One more reason to use proper morrowind capable mod manager (Mash, Mod Organizer 2...) or some good old orthodox file manager (double commander, total commander...) if you know how to compare file/folders

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #89024483.

ButterOil wrote: YrwfVb8J8WqwZnPMo3RsLA.pngFlIOfkeCgFutMifIMsE7yQ.pngУ меня все люди в жёлтые облака превратились

Those are missing mesh errors. Check you installed the mod right.

In response to post #78754523. #78756278 is also a reply to the same post.

ImMonkey1 wrote: Okay so... I'm decently new at modding. I see that there are two different versions available for download, one for "Manual" and for for "EXE". I have MGEXE, should I install the EXE variant or is that not what that means? Any help is appreciated!
SpaceDevo wrote: EXE stands for "executable" and has nothing to do with MGE XE.

I am also new to modding and was searching for this question and answer. Thank you both!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
In response to post #89857018.

clort81 wrote: Been tweaking the bodies and running mods on my potato phone :)
http://0x0.st/--Ev.png?might get a laugh putting it in the screenshots :)

Well done! Honestly, kinda surprised you're only getting 5 frames though, but its genuinely impressive! What kinda phone are you using?

Yep, this seems to be a weird thing about Morrowind file system, it gives priority to resources put in Morrowind\Data Files\Data Files, some recursion bug or a way for developers to more easily test new resources without overwriting originals in Morrowind\Data Files.

One more reason to use proper morrowind capable mod manager (Mash, Mod Organizer 2...) or some good old orthodox file manager (double commander, total commander...) if you know how to compare file/folders

No, I don't think something is weird, because the folders Gaussley listed is probably used by Vortex and I think Vortex are using virtual folders sort of a copy of the original vanilla folder.

Which could be the same file structure MO are using.

• 3 weeks later...
In response to post #89789608.

MysticCrow89 wrote: So I'm just gonna come out and ask. Should I get the exe or the other one? Assume I am an idiot who has never done this.

Either is viable, not much difference between doing it oneself and letting the computer do it. 

If you're not used to doing this kind of thing, I suggest you do a manual install as well to familiarize yourself with the process :) Its really simple after you get used to it.