Better Bodies

Guest Plugin Manager

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i LOVE this mod. when i get a new copy of the goty edition for my softmodded xbox im going to install it to that too! and yes, it DOES work. i know how to do it so dont bother telling me mods wont work with the xbox version. just takes some hex editing (easy with a guide) and a softmod that lets you rip the disc to the hard drive (completely legal long as you own the disc :P). without this mod morrowind is horrendous to play, graphically speaking... lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I keep getting this message.

One or more plugins could not find the correct version, of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or gameplay. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information. Continue running executable?

And I'm in the right pathC:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\morrowind\Data Files

So what could be the problem?

I keep getting this message.

One or more plugins could not find the correct version, of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or gameplay. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information. Continue running executable?

And I'm in the right pathC:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\morrowind\Data Files

So what could be the problem?

You need to update its master (to the right side) in mods tab in Wrye Mash. Just select the esm/esp then click on either Morrowind.esm/Tribunal.esm/Bloodmoon.esm depending what have installed or another esm/esp in your loadorder that's listed on the mods tab to the left. Click on the Save button and click Yes if prompted and you're done updating the mod in question. :smile:

Download keeps getting stuck at 79% - 89% saying it is Incomplete. ):

Don't you worry about that since every version of Better Bodies is already on MMH. :D

http://mw.modhistory.com/search-au-Psychodog+Studios

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having issues running the installer on my Win7 64-bit machine. I've run it fine before, but now I'm getting a 'This file is not compatible with the version of windows...' error which usually stems from 16-bit applications, and weird 32-bit applications that refuse to run. Not sure why I am getting this now?

I tried various compatibility modes to no avail. Any help?

(A manual install version would be best, really. If someone would be kind enough to upload it to the nexus with each different version (nude, underwear, peanut gallery), it would likely streamline things and make installation with the fancy mod manager possible. Especially now that this is the only place to download the mod.)

Edited by Officer Half