Better Bodies

Guest Plugin Manager

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must take the Meshes and Textures folders out of the Data Files and put them into the main Data Files folder, not the one created by the mod witch contains the meshes, textues folders and esm file, the one that contains the other folders. Fronts, Music, Sound, Splash and Video folders. Put the Meshes and Textures folders alongside them. Better Bodies.esp is also put there alongside the rest of the esm files under the folders. There Main Data files folder is the whon that contains all the folders and esm files not the other one inside.

.esp is inside the Data Files folder inside the main Data files folder.

So I copied and pasted the Meshes and Textures folder into my Data Files folder (the one in the Steam Directory) along with the .esp file. When I try to start a new game it gives me an error box with the following message: "Model Load Error: 'Meshes/bb/file name.nif' cannot load the model from 'Meshes/bb/file name.nif'. Will use default object MARKER_ERROR.nif". At first it's the dark elf and imperial skins since those are the races on the boat, but if I try to go anywhere it either crashes or gives me the same error for the other races' skins. The characters have their normal models inside of giant polygon blocks, a purple set of blocks inside a yellow set. I assume that those blocks are the default marker errors. They move as the character moves so I guess they overlay the regular models instead of the skins that are supposed to. Any idea how to fix this?

• 1 month later...