Better Bodies

Guest Plugin Manager

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you *Hugs monitor*

I've been spending the past few hours looking around, trying to install Morrowin's Graphic and Sound Overhaul, and it called for Better Beasts mod.. which only contains nudity. Not underwear-ed alternative install. After spending the rest of my time chasing down the essential BB meshes, only to find most websites mirrored to an IGN website... which is in the process of being archived, and taken down.

Finally, I decide to try the obvious - nexusmods. Thank you so much, Salt Lake USA - 2 mirror... You have saved me from having to endure the occasional phallic greeting of stripping beast races while playing a favorite game from my late childhood.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I've got morrowind a few months ago, but then I got skyrim on PC and oblivion and played those a lot, but i'm going to play morrowind again with some mods like this one and sounds and graphics overhaul to make it look a bit better.. any tips on which mods I can also use for that?

• 2 weeks later...
Holy crap... I haven't played Morrowind in so long I'd forgotten how they looked! I feel so utterly spoiled by Skyrim yet still a part of me wishes to revisit Morrowind. *Remembers raiding the vaults and becoming filthy rich* :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...