Mattiewagg

Scriptname HealthScript extends ObjectReference  

Actor Property PlayerRef auto

Function SomeFunction()                
RegisterForUpdate(5.0) ; 
EndFunction

Event OnUpdate()

Debug.MessageBox("Time!")

PlayerRef.SetActorValue("Health",PlayerRef.GetBaseActorValue("Stamina")/100*50)

UnregisterForUpdate()

endevent

This script won't even run once. Why?! It's maddening..

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wiki doesn't provide false information usually. Sometimes misleading or incomplete information. It is also possible that something was missed in the copying. What page on the CK wiki are you referring to?

And yes, you need to call the function before it can run. Perhaps in an OnInit() event for example

Event OnInit()
  SomeFunction()
EndEvent

It appears there is no equivalent to setracealias for the SKSE. Is there any way to achieve the same effect in Skyrim?

In my case, I have been trying to find a way to use the nord female head for a redguard player character, to no avail (I don't want to change the headparts for the ENTIRE redguard race).

Edited by TheSock

I want my follower to sneak & flee from combat when i equip a bow or a specific bow and go into fight when i equip any other weapon/spell.

Should i play around ai packages & classes or sctipting??

Or this is not possible and i am just dreaming??

I want my follower to sneak & flee from combat when i equip a bow or a specific bow and go into fight when i equip any other weapon/spell.

I believe it's possible either way - with packages or scripting. I'll give a more detailed explanation when I get home.

In CK, if I want to revert something in my mod that changed (did not add) a vanilla object, can I use the data/details/mark as ignored method, effectively removing my change to that object and the CK will load it as vanilla when it loads my active mod? Or does it just mark the object as ignored entirely? GOD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET RID OF THE ASTERISK...

In CK, if I want to revert something in my mod that changed (did not add) a vanilla object, can I use the data/details/mark as ignored method, effectively removing my change to that object and the CK will load it as vanilla when it loads my active mod? Or does it just mark the object as ignored entirely? GOD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET RID OF THE ASTERISK...

Use TES5Edit:

Basically have a package on your follower, on the very top of the stack, which has a condition of your weapon being drawn, etc.

However this might override the follow package. I'm not entirely sure. Via scripting you should be able to do it. Before any of that though I recommend you take a look at the CK Wiki so you can understand the basics of what I'm saying:

http://www.creationkit.com/Category:Tutorials