Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Mattiewagg

I'm thinking about making a custom voiceset using the voice lines of Tracer from overwatch - my question is are there any nexus guidelines or copyright issues that might prevent me doing so? Blizard says that noncommercial use is fine and I have found a similar mod that uses tracer custom voiceset voice lines but it doesn't work as well as I'd hoped. I'm confident that I could make this mod going off the structure/format of other custom voiceset mods and I will make it for personal use regardless but would I be allowed to upload it onto the skyrim nexus?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51387

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an issue with a mod i'm using; Great Cities of JK's North. In Morthal for exampl, NPCs tend to just stand in one spot and never move, and in the tavern they all just group up in one spot and never move (they are currently hovering over one of the beds for me now!). Is there anything I can do about this?

I have an issue with a mod i'm using; Great Cities of JK's North. In Morthal for exampl, NPCs tend to just stand in one spot and never move, and in the tavern they all just group up in one spot and never move (they are currently hovering over one of the beds for me now!). Is there anything I can do about this?

Sounds like a navmesh issue.

Navmesh is not something that I have much experience with. I, honestly, would not know how to resolve this.

NPCs added by mods often do just hang out in the local tavern all day, since mod-added npcs rarely have houses. If you happen to have a lot of these, this can make your taverns rather crowded.

That said, this can also lead to navigation issues as the previous person said. NPCs from mods are normally designed with the vanilla cities in mind, so they tend to have issues if you install mods that overhaul the cities. Immersive Citizens has long had such issues.

Long story short, you either have a mod that's add in a lot of npcs, or you have some mod that's overhauling the vanilla npc's ai and making them unable to use the new navmeshes added by your city overhaul.