Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Mattiewagg

Okay. Looking for what conditions I might try setting in a Magic Effect in order to help ensure it only lands on humanoid actors. Somewhat surprisingly, out of all the conditions available, a "humanoid" or equivalent condition is not apparent.

Use HasKeyword ActorTypeNPC == 1

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i.gyazo.com/3aecc813b45217f262535a9ea91a5d53.png

I want to know if the power is equipped as a voice, and if it is, and it is casted, then add xp to speechcraft.

OR

If the type of the spell that is equipped is a Voice Power, and if it is, and it is casted, then add xp to speechcraft.

Edited by Kerberus14

I would recommend using either the MagicVoice keyword or checking the voice recharge time to determine if you should increase Speech. Just because the spell is equipped to a voice slot does not mean that it necessarily makes sense in-game for that particular spell to increase speech skill.

I would recommend using either the MagicVoice keyword or checking the voice recharge time to determine if you should increase Speech. Just because the spell is equipped to a voice slot does not mean that it necessarily makes sense in-game for that particular spell to increase speech skill.

How do I do that? lol