August holidays, Fileserver to CDN switchover and WYSIWYG editor for descriptions

Dark0ne

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CDN is really being weird towards my downloads for some reason. When I have a tiny download, the download speed is way up in the 900 kb/sec region, but with larger downloads it has a download speed between 11 and 215 kb/sec (averaged across a broad spectrum of downloads), For example right now I'm downloading a 30000ish kb file, yet the download speed is fluctuating between 2 and 48 kb/sec. Why does this happen? Is it something one my end? If so, I apologise for bothering you, but if not, could someone please offer advice into a way of remedying this problem or let me know if there's work being done to fix it.

Glad to see I'm not the only one having download issues today.

Did someone piss on the hub or something? It was working fine yesterday.

700+kb/sec yesterday, 7 - 30kb/sec today and lots of file delivery errors.

when I bypass NMM and do a manual download I get corrupted files.

Since installing the 0.52.3, I have not been able to downolad mods anymore. Tried installing Nexus Mod Manager again, but nothing, even without the firewall. With every mod I have tried to download, the process indicates, first, that the server is busy or unavailable and then it says ERROR. Thanks if someone could privide some light on the issue.

18 hours later, the problem seems to have cleared up. getting 500+kb/sec again