World cup predictions

MonsterHunterMaster

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could be anyone's World Cup. Brazil didn't look too impressive last match. I shall be watching the England v Germany match from behind the couch this afternoon. Pity Beckenbauer had to make such crass remarks about England, let's see if he gets to eat his words.

England thrashed 1-4 by Germany.

And the Curse of Wimbledon 1966 goes on ^^

However, this was the fairest match in the cup up to now with just one yellow card on both sides.

And no frays between the fans up to now. Congratulations to both teams.

http://www.abload.de/img/anne9hol.gif

I only want to add to the classic game England - Germany that this was the most interesting match until now because both sides had good chances to score.  It was an open match for both sides. 

Yes, it really sucks that the referees did not accept the goal, even though you could see that the ball was behind the goal line...and you could really see that at least rooney tried everything to win the game. But in the end germany was really good and it was a nice game. One thing for sure: the english team really needs to change the defense and the goal keeper!

Considering the English were robbed of a clear-cut goal at a very important turning point I'm surprised the fans and players didn't make more of a fuss.

That disallowed goal was a fiasco. It was in by miles. I wouldn't be surprised if the brown stuff does hit the fan over that., yet. Hopefully, changes can be made in future to prevent that kind of thing. Germany deserved their win, and I'll be rooting for them and Holland hereafter. At least until the next World Cup! ;)