New Server Information

Dark0ne

I always thought taking out aircraft on uncaps was ok...sort of like an Israeli tactic -- %&$! 'em while their birds are still on the ground.

Totally agree. It's funny to see a attack helo/jet drop its flairs before taking off, which only helps guide your missiles on to target.

When do helos and jets taking of from uncaps become 'fair game'?

My rule of thumb is, the moment they break contact with the ground and get airborne, i usually fire my rockets way before that, so they impact on takeoff :dry:

My rule of thumb is, the moment they break contact with the ground and get airborne, i usually fire my rockets way before that, so they impact on takeoff :dry:

Sounds good to me.

I always thought taking out aircraft on uncaps was ok...sort of like an Israeli tactic -- %&$! 'em while their birds are still on the ground.

Totally agree. It's funny to see a attack helo/jet drop its flairs before taking off, which only helps guide your missiles on to target.

Jesus, thats where im going wrong :blush: , it just seems to be instinctive to hit that flares button when they've got tone

Jesus, thats where im going wrong :blush: , it just seems to be instinctive to hit that flares button when they've got tone

With five flairs sitting under your arse you make a great heat source for the missiles to lock on - lol ;)

rule of thumb? well, that doesn't make much sense then does it? they better could have made "the rule of wrist" (sorry, had to make an inside joke, whatch Boondock Saints to understand)

anyway. Shooting down airplanes taking of is a fair game i recon. would be stupid to let it take of so it can shoot you down no?

might it be an idea to tell the players in the messagebox who the admins are?

Got to get more players there... it is empty, and the history of the server isn't really getting hopes up as well :(