Can't load up Skyrim - Entry Point Not Found

Nuudules

Okay guys i find a fix for now from searching the enb site.

'The new Nvidia driver 344.11 also includes GeForce Experience 2.1.2.0, if you already have updated, deinstall GeForce Experience!

issue seems to be related to SKSE and to be caused by the new GeForce Experience!'

I can confirm uninstaling GeForce Experience fixed it for now, its not the drivers fault.

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/nvidia34411ej4ik2b6nc.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can also confirm UNINSTALLING NVIDIA GeForce Experience solved the problem for me as well!

Thanks bl1xxar!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not an nVidia issue, it is an ENB issue. ENB needs to update compatibility to latest nVidia drivers. nVidia is not responsible for third party graphic application. Wait for ENB update or just spam cancel through the error pop up until Skyrim starts up. The error has no effect on actual performance of grpx card nor ENB application.

This is not an nVidia issue, it is an ENB issue. ENB needs to update compatibility to latest nVidia drivers. nVidia is not responsible for third party graphic application. Wait for ENB update or just spam cancel through the error pop up until Skyrim starts up. The error has no effect on actual performance of grpx card nor ENB application.

no..this is only to do with crap software Nvidia installs by default..."Experience". nothing to do with ENB or the actual Nvidia driver. Just Nvidia Experience.

Uninstalling Geforce Experience did the trick for me. I usually opt out of its installation, but this time around I decided to give it a go, so I could use Shadowplay. Oh well, I'm just glad there was a quick fix for it. No more error messages pop up on startup, and my game runs a lot better now without Geforce Experience installed.