⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Skyrim Graphics Overhaul

frozunswaidon

3 years to late if you ask me i really don't see the point doing this now for the few people left playing skyrim, and doesn't STEP already do this in a way ?.

I have hand picked all my textures myself from dozens of texture artists over the years to get everything the way i want it to look but this does not mean everybody else would like it, people have different tastes.

If you do go ahead you need to get nexus on board because while a three year old texture pack is displayed on the front page people will still keep downloading it. Good luck to you though I'm sure it will make the very lazy people who cannot be bothered to search for textures themselves happy, the kind that grab and never endorse.

This type of project could also put off new artists from releasing stuff and making it invite only is just wrong, who knows who might appear on the Seen tomorrow.

Thanks for the invite even though i have never made a single texture just uploaded my brothers work, but for the above reasons i have to decline. What my brother (MysteryModder) decides is up to him that's if you even sent him an invite.

Uh... "for the few people left playing Skyrim"? I think you need to check your facts there. There are hundreds of thousands of people still playing it, if not millions.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JawZ: Yes, it's your horizon fix. I saw free resource with citation permissions being used with Pure Weather and ENB presets. I was going to explicitly ask before actually including the fix, though. Thanks for offering!

Frozunswaidon: If we do go for lighting, JawZ would be a wonderful person to have. His ELE interior lighting is unmatched. When paired with the upcoming Claralux that mygoodeye and Deapri are working on, it would be hard to find a better lighting system.

Edited by tony971

Thank you for the invitation to be a part of the team :) .. However I will not be participating :

I have been for an assessment today for an up-coming operation I need to get done in a couple of days, and the impact it will have on my life will in the immediate future take me away from doing anything for at least a few weeks, but may also change the amount of time I can allot to keeping up with anything .. including any additions to my own mods I was going to be doing.

It may also change my enthusiasm long term for anything that I may commit to today .. So sadly I have to decline :(

Nothing life threatening to be concerned about, but lifestyle changing and re-prioritization of what I do in my spare time will most likely be affected.

Good luck with the project anyway, hope you all dont forget the minimum spec / laptop users out there ..

There's a few manholes out there which are not very considerate imho :D

Thank you for the invitation to be a part of the team :smile: .. However I will not be participating :

I have been for an assessment today for an up-coming operation I need to get done in a couple of days, and the impact it will have on my life will in the immediate future take me away from doing anything for at least a few weeks, but may also change the amount of time I can allot to keeping up with anything .. including any additions to my own mods I was going to be doing.

It may also change my enthusiasm long term for anything that I may commit to today .. So sadly I have to decline :sad:

Nothing life threatening to be concerned about, but lifestyle changing and re-prioritization of what I do in my spare time will most likely be affected.

Good luck with the project anyway, hope you all dont forget the minimum spec / laptop users out there ..

There's a few manholes out there which are not very considerate imho :D

Best wishes. I was hoping this project turns out more than just manholes. :P

Yes, langley, how could we forget her! I guess the mind-blowing awesomeness of the brainstorming made us a bit absent-minded :D Please can we have langley onboard :3

I've already asked her :/

Nice! :D