The Currently Reading Thread .........

karkarinus

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I am now reading "The God Delusion", "The Philosophy of Nietzche", "The Basic Writings of Sigmund Freud", "Reasonable Faith", "God and the New Atheism: A Critical Response to Dawkins, Hitchens, and Harris", "The Dawkins Delusion?", and lastly, "The Intelligent Design Revolution".

A nice, all around group of books. Nietzche is interesting, particularly. Dawkins is okay, but falls far short of my expectations.

• 2 weeks later...

I've started reading the Wheel of Time series again two days ago. I'm only a few chapters in to Eye of the World. Such an epic series, even if the characters can be extremely thick-headed at times.

-T-

• 1 month later...
(Again): King Kelson's Bride by Katherine Kurtz. One of my favourite arthors, and a very nice lady.

(Again): King Kelson's Bride by Katherine Kurtz. One of my favourite arthors, and a very nice lady.

I love those books! I read them when I was younger. Gosh now that you reminded me I should read them again!

• 4 weeks later...

In the last few weeks I have read 6 of Trudi Canavans books. The Black Magician trilogy and the Age of the Five trilogy. All of them were good but The Black Magician Trilogy was the best of the two. Trudi Canavan sure has a good writing talent but she is horrible at choosing names for her characters.

P.S. If anybody decides to read The Black MAgician Trilogy, just get past the first book, it is boooring, but the other two are excellent.