• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. I really needed this!

Before having read your Guide: :wallbash:

After having read your Guide: :dance:

• 2 weeks later...

Been a long time, but revisiting Skyrim so I started a fresh install of everything, ground zero, and using Step guidelines. So far everything is running fab, but I've come across, possibly a concern, in cleaning the usual Update, Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn ESM's (I cannot find any definite info). When I clean Update.esm, for example, everything goes perfectly except the MO Overwrite file containes the backups folder (no issues there), but also the cleaned Update.esm. The only info I could find was a random posting that MO does this when not knowing where to put the cleaned file, but also not a big deal. I can move that file and install as a mod just like in the tutorials (it'll do the same for the other dlc's). Everything runs fine afterwards and without any warnings. So, anyone know why the cleaned update.esm doesn't auto relocate back to the Data folder and does it even matter as long as I can manipulate it where I want?

Thank you for any help/reassurance :]

using MO you have to click the horizontal bar int he middle of the left pane to "unlock access" once you do that, THEN clean the files in EDIT

Please excuse my ignorance as I'm feeling extra "special" right now, but I don't see a horizontal bar in the middle of left pane of MO? I can't find any info on unlocking access, just alot of ppl asking unanswered questions *frustration setting in* Appreciate your patience :]

there is a bar in MO that you have to click to unlock any program run through MO - sometimes the bar won't be present, look around in the options and listing like under settings

Holy God I'm actually really glad I read all of this. Over the last few weeks I had gone on this massive mod hunt and ended up adding and extra 160 plugins to the 15 I currently had. Needless to say nothing worked I tried getting my friend to help me (which I don't know if he has a forum name here or not but if he does it's probably Shamurai7) and despite him being my resident Skyrim expert he pretty much said that he would probably have to look at my game hands on to trouble shoot my problems (note this was after hours of troubleshooting over Teamspeak). However, after reading the part in this guide that suggested disabling all mods then enabling 5 at a time it took me 3 f*#@ing days but thank Christ everything is working now I ended up removing about 21 of the mods that I just couldn't get to play nice or that I decided I actually didn't like. Thank god there's so many noob friendly mod guide and experts on nexus.

Sorry but can you help me

i have tried everything that i can find i have used LOOT, wyre bash, Tes5edit in that order and it still wont work

everything in the wyre bash is green

i have tried the enb, reproccer, bash patch, audio fix and nothing work

the last order of the mod is reproccer and then followed by bash patch

It used to work well then i tried installing immersive armor and weapon then it start to ctd for every 10-15 minutes

after that i re install the skyrim with all the mod where it's supposed to work just fine but the ctd still happen and i actually increase at most i can play for 10 minutes

then i start to work with wyre batch and deleting the orange mod and voila it now stuck in the loading screen where the image isn't moving at all but the music keep going

and i have 134 mods

please help

i really love this game

i have tried everything that i can find i have used LOOT, wyre bash, Tes5edit in that order and it still wont work

It used to work well then i tried installing immersive armor and weapon then it start to ctd for every 10-15 minutes

after that i re install the skyrim with all the mod where it's supposed to work just fine but the ctd still happen and i actually increase at most i can play for 10 minutes

then i start to work with wyre batch and deleting the orange mod and voila it now stuck in the loading screen where the image isn't moving at all but the music keep going

and i have 134 mods

please help

i really love this game

READ!!!

2.3) One other thing, make sure you enable ( check mark ) the bashed patch Wrye Bash makes, then right click it and choose rebuild patch as the one Wrye Bash makes is empty, which should always be last in your load order unless you're using an ENB, SUM, ASIS, or the Reproccer.

Edited by gromulos

and i have 134 mods

please help

i really love this game

READ!!!

2.3) One other thing, make sure you enable ( check mark ) the bashed patch Wrye Bash makes, then right click it and choose rebuild patch as the one Wrye Bash makes is empty, which should always be last in your load order unless you're using an ENB, SUM, ASIS, or the Reproccer.

...or RealShelter's pas script. ;)