BBB conversions - I take requests !

Saaya

I hope I'm not in that perv category you mentioned :( I try to make videos to show my appreciation even though I know it's not hard to do.

I also try and give you ideas and I don't think of you as a slave.

I also take things to seriously some times and I'm sorry for that. :thumbsup:

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious about the DM issue too. The Doom Bikini is DM or at least it matches my characters' DMRA body's torso, and is definitely larger than the H-Cups. I wonder what the difference is?

The Doom Bikini is a Hcup tweaked, not a DM top.

Doom Bikini Readme :

"This mod adds a container which includes some armor modified

from HGEC(H-cup Body).

The body meshes are different from the offical body set."

Ah I see. A lot of the modified H-Cups match the DM very closely. I'm currently trying my hand at Nifskope and Blender, but some of the tools at Sourceforge are not letting me DL them.

Nice job on the conversions... Your english is better than mine and I've lived in the US for 15 years. It's a shame you're not doing vanilla clothing i've tried converting the vanilla robe but Blender does not work well on my computer for some reason.

I do have a clothing conversion request, its the HGEC Rogue Mage & Scoundrel Outfits "http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=19009" The Scoundrel outfit in particular. Thanks, and keep up the good work.

Nice job on the conversions... Your english is better than mine and I've lived in the US for 15 years. It's a shame you're not doing vanilla clothing i've tried converting the vanilla robe but Blender does not work well on my computer for some reason.

I do have a clothing conversion request, its the HGEC Rogue Mage & Scoundrel Outfits "http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=19009" The Scoundrel outfit in particular. Thanks, and keep up the good work.

Ok I will try.

Vanilla clothing will normally be converted by Pyramidhead123... but for now he only released 1 top.

Dark0ne message :

"Update #2, 19:55 GMT

This problem has now been resolved and both small file downloads and file uploads should be working again. If you uploaded a file today before this time then it's probable your file is broken and you'll need to reupload it.

Thank you for your patience."

I will unhide my already uploaded files and upload the ones I made since yesterday.

If I remember correctly, he said he was only converting Hcup. I'm all for T&A, but you can't have everyone walking around like that.

Russader was converting them and got through lower and middle class but he hasn't been heard from since last year.