Two Worlds II Nexus?

Deleted1149589User

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not heard that it's moddable through some SDK..the game isn't released for a while anyway.

Though I would definitely hope so, it's quite comparable with oblivion. And despite of the time of bugs the first version DID have horse combat :P.

It's depending on the success of modding if a forum would arise and mostly dependable on a SDK if there would get a nexus.

More sites and even more expanded forums? Jeez, that sounds great to me, but it's not me you'll have to convince and that first post of yours, is not that convincing, even if the game might be great. Anyway, I doubt it will happen, sorry. :unsure:

I played and completed Two Worlds. Quite enjoyed it but it got a bit monotonous towards the end so I just rushed the last two cities (the Ork city and the city that had Japanese architecture) so I could complete it before getting bored.

It would depend on whether the sequel has an SDK or not.

So until now it doesn't have something like a "construction set" of it's own? :ermm:

There's another game that's becoming more populaR with each passing minute. It's Mount&Blade Warband and it's one of the best games of it's kind. It can be modded and I think that if Nexus is going to ADD it to it's list, this place is going to explode once more with thousands of new mods and people.

Their forums.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2GCwJdvDUI&feature=fvst

Will there be a Two Worlds II Nexus? This awesome game would be perfect on this site, it's a million times better than the troubled Two Worlds, if anyone knows anything can you please leave a reply.

Has this been released in some part of the world? I didn't think it was out yet.