HOWTO: Provide Useful Feedback Or Suggestions

Dark0ne

First of all, I love this place(s) (tho I only play Oblivion and Fallout). :thumbsup:

A suggestion:

When you are uploading a file it only allows you to send "zip, rar, 7z, exe and omod". Could you change that to allow uploading fomod as well? It would make it easier for people to use them (and more likely to) since it would be a "download, open fomm and install" instead of confusing people with download, unpack(or change the extension), then open fomm and install.

"Thanks for listening!" ~Three Dog~

The Rowan

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if this is the correct place to post this, but how do I put a picture in my signature...I can't seem to figure it out. I don't know how to copy it into it...Thanks.

You can do that by first hosting the image on the web (Try something like Photobucket or Flikr), then copying the image URL. If on Chrome, you can find the URL by just right-clicking and copying image URL. If else, I think it's somewhere under properties.

Next, paste the image url into the signature section, and then add the tag in front of it and [/img ] behind it. (ignore the space)

• 2 months later...

I have a couple of suggestions:

• The Highslide script should be upgraded to 4.1.9 to fix the bug that causes pictures to shrink into a tiny dot when you click on them repeatedly in Chrome browsers;

• A warning could be added to the file upload page, reminding people not to upload copyrighted materials/music. The fact of life is, many people simply click through the site rules at the time of registering, I think a reminder like the 'no nudity' notice that was added to the image share section's upload page, would be a better deterrent.

• A "non-skimpy" tag could be added to the list of tags so people can search for less-revealing armor. (I have no problem with skimpy armor, but some people find it difficult to look up such gear);

EDIT:

No response from staff members - you would think at least the suggestion concerning the upgrading of the Highslide script would draw some comments from the site owner or other staff members (feasible, not feasible, it would be feasible but we are not doing it for some reason). Not a good incentive for submitting more suggestions.:ermm:

• 2 weeks later...
I think we should have separate clothing tags for male and female. It would make sense, seeing as the armour tags are "armour-males" and "armour-females", and it'd make tag-searching for nice clothes for my dudes a thousand times easier :)

• 1 month later...

Hello, does anyone know if you can change a negative endorsement? I don't give negative, I either give positive or move on, but a person gave a negative endorsement on a mod and pm'ed me asking how to change it to a positive. To be kind I am asking for him. He has tried to retry a negative endorsement but that gives him an error.

I know you can remove a positive endorsement, but not sure about a negative.

here is what the user sent me "I tried a couple times already and I get this error message Fatal error: Call to undefined function siterrror() in /home/tes/public_html/downloads/rate.php on line 34 any solutions"

any suggestions?

Thank you

Hello, does anyone know if you can change a negative endorsement?

You would need to again click the thumbs-down link "I won't endorse this file, here's why...", where you'll be given the option to remove the negative endorsement. At that point you can remain neutral (leave no endorsement), or leave whatever endorsement you wish. Same process if you wanted to remove a positive endorsement for some reason - first click the thumbs-up "I want to endorse this file" link to remove it, then do what you wish. Not as immediately intuitive as it could be, but that's how it works.

Edited by HugePinball

Hi like a previous poster i wasn't sure where to post this so apologies if it's in the wrong place.

Anyway i was wandering is there any way of changing your username or to close an existing 'account' and set up a new one with the same email?

Thanks