• UFF
    • Other (please specify in post)
    • None (vanilla)
  2. 2. Male Body Replacer

• Robert's Male
    • Bodybuilder
    • Other (please specify in post)
    • None (vanilla)

Like A Bab HCEG and on occasion, Robert's Female. I switch between the two depending on which armor I want to use.

The sad fact is, Robert's female tends to have less outright slutty armor for it then HCEG. A bikini is not armor. Armor is supposed to protect your vitals.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sad fact is, Robert's female tends to have less outright slutty armor for it then HCEG. A bikini is not armor. Armor is supposed to protect your vitals.

Is there a list of armour/clothing made for Robert's Female? Your comment would make a lot of sense (non-slutty HGEC armour is a rarity), but I would be curious to see what the non-slutty armour for Robert's looks like.

In terms of modding, the initial / primary sets I make are for vanilla bodies. Any body type replacers will be by request or I'll make them based on what I like. Robert's male v5 muscular is awesome. I don't typically use female characters but the Robert female looks very nice. HGEC seems to be a large majority of requested alternate versions for armor and clothing. Somebody had created a detailed visual comparison chart of various female bodies once and it was handy to have (only problem is that I lost the link to the page and never made an offline copy of it).

LHammonds

Is there a list of armour/clothing made for Robert's Female? Your comment would make a lot of sense (non-slutty HGEC armour is a rarity), but I would be curious to see what the non-slutty armour for Robert's looks like.

Eshme's body replacer comes with a shop that is compatible with Robert's Female Bodies. If I get shirts and pants they aren't slutty, but there's very little actual "armor". It's really hard to find it. I wish there was a list that I could look for. I've searched but I can't really find anything that matches the quality of the mods made for HCEG.

Does anyone in this thread know of a list, or know where I can ask? Perhaps I will make a thread...

I used to use Robert's male body and HGEC. I was never a fan of disproportioned females, so I always used the average female body with "C" or "B" breasts, which looked OK with HGEC. Unfortunately, the thin, spindly arms on the body always bugged the dickens out of me. When I discovered Robert's female body replacer I never looked back, although I'll admit that some of my reason for going with Robert's replacers across the board was because AlienSlof only supports those bodies and I like her work. The Robert's female body, though, is much more nicely-proportioned than the exnem/HGEC body in my opinion, although it's a shame that Robert doesn't give a range of body types for it like he does his male body -- just for those people who like women who could second as aircraft carrier flight decks with twin control towers.

I would LOVE it if you would concentrate on supporting the Robert's v5 muscular body and the Robert's female body. Everyone does mods for HGEC and I really don't see the point in flooding the mod-market with more stuff for it -- not when the Robert's female body is such a nice work of art and is sorely under-represented with good clothing and armor.

Eshme's body replacer comes with a shop that is compatible with Robert's Female Bodies. If I get shirts and pants they aren't slutty, but there's very little actual "armor". It's really hard to find it. I wish there was a list that I could look for. I've searched but I can't really find anything that matches the quality of the mods made for HCEG.

Does anyone in this thread know of a list, or know where I can ask? Perhaps I will make a thread...

Lists for Robert's male and female mods. A lot of my clothing and armour mods support both genders as well.