Funniest moments

Lehcar

What are moments in the game that always make you laugh?

For me, I always LOL whenever a Mythic Dawn zealot or some other lunatic tries to attack me right in the middle of a crowded city, and I don't even have time to draw my sword before the city guards swarm them and strike them down (when that happens I don't even bother trying to attack cause I don't want to get in crap for accidentally hitting one of the guards) :laugh:

When I walk into town naked and kill all the people with my bare hands.

Nothing is funnier than a decapitated head.

And it makes me giggle when I drink the blood of my victims.

Hey, vampires gotta eat too!

No, what is really funny is that I was level one at the time...

I love being disarmed, but then watching my sword kill them fool that tries to steal it.

One of my favorite blades is a unique, hand modded blade called Siren. This blade has a curse on it that it is irresistable, but also lethal to those not strong enough to wield it. Equip it with less than 99 willpower, and KIA.

This makes being disarmed hilarious, since AI will always run to grab a shiney enchanted sword in combat if it's stronger than theirs. But Siren has a will of it's own, and the AI arent strong enough to bend it to their own will, which means while Im drawing my other swords, the AI is stumbling around being electrocuted by the sword it's holding. Cruel and sadistic, but poetic-they're being killed by it, but they cant force themself to let it go.

And besides, how is seeing an AI think, OOH! shiney! when seeing your fallen sword, then their covetous desire turn to "GGYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! FZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!!!!" as it zaps the bejebus out of them not funny.

Also funny: flying across the wilderness, then landing and seeing a whole army of animals rush out of the forest to attack. It's like nature itself is trying to kill you,

And finaly, grabbing someone to threaten them, but miscalculating the strength of your arm and ripping their spine out instead. LOLZ, OOPS!

I have to admit that the Highwayman (there are several, actually) are among my favorite Bad Guys in this game. I actually hate killing them because I don't think they respawn and there's something about them that I just like. One of the funniest things that has happened to me in this game involved one of them, rest his wicked soul. He accosted me for the usual amount, I refused as I always do, and then backed away, waiting for him to attack, as he always does. For even being able to detect me when I have AI detection turned off he was totally oblivious to the Imperial Legionnaire who had ridden up right behind him as he was talking to me. Said Legionnaire calmly got off his horse, dispatched the Highwayman with a single blow, calmly got back on his horse, and then rode off into the sunset as though nothing unusual had happened.

In one of the many caves I've explored there was a bandit who simply jumped to his death into a chasm when he saw me. That was THE funniest thing I've seen yet, and, yes, it really looked like he deliberately committed suicide. I suspect it was a pathgridding anomaly, but it was still hilarious, especially since, at the time, I probably couldn't even have beaten him.

Funny thing, I once randomly shot a large radius, low power fireball acrost the imperial city, it hit some guards, and instead of trying to kill me or arrest me they immediately went into flee mode, funny as crap. Also when I used the Staff of Worms to create a little line of people that all dropped in a line, like dominos.

I totally lol'd when using my overhaul during the Mythic Dawn quest ( The part when you steal the Xarxes ) I stole the book. Usually the mythic dawn would kill you. But since I ran a mod that let's you "be" the mythic dawn after stealing the book a strange situation happened. I went into sneak mode and placed myself near the book. When most of the guys left the place I stole it. Suddenly everyone yells "THIEF" "SHE DARES TO TOUCH THE HOLY XARXES, KILL HER" Yet noone moves :P

The next lulzy situation happened in the IC. When I entered the city suddenly one beggar summoned MD armor and attacked me, but was interrupted by two beggars that killed her with bare hands.

Who said they're useless? Since that situation, I always give them a coin.

• 4 months later...

Well one day one of my characters, Sanayvond, a Nord Recon Sniper, was scouting an Ayleid Conjurer ruin.

There were two Conjurers and a Storm Atronach outside it.

Keeping a close eye on his surroundings, he drew his bow, pulled out an arrow and let go.

He struck his target in the head, one of the Conjurers lay dead.

The other one, unknown to Sanayvond's whereabouts panicked.

For some reason he attacked the Storm Atronach!

Naturally the Atronach won, but he/she was badly wounded.

Sanayvond then prepared another arrow, but before he could fire it, out of nowhere, a Mudcrab came out of nowhere and killed the Storm Atronach!!

I was amazed but it was hilarious.

I've been using Lithian's Nature of the Beast vampire mod for some time now, and I've really gotten a kick out of the Vampiric Strength spell, especially the random chance it grants to do a "power attack" that basically sends the enemy flying hundreds of feet if you're outdoors. I've sent city watchmen flying onto rooftops, getting stuck on signs outside business doors, and recently killed someone in their home with an attack that sent them flying into a crumpled heap lying atop a wardrobe. It makes me laugh seeing an enemy fighting me with fierce determination and overconfidence, only to have him become a space cadet moments later after a preposterously strong power attack. :laugh: