[Updated] Nexus Trojan/Virus alert

Dark0ne

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, It seems tesnexus now also together with fallout3nexus has been cleared from the blocked list (at least in FireFox). Nice!

Still annoying it took so long time to get the machinery at the block service facility to conclude there is no issue no more.... In a grand American way can Dark0ne sue anyone for incompetence/sleaziness or reluctance to correct a false sentence in a timely manner? For sure there are lot of lost income and added mistrust put on the nexus sites for a time forward because of this false accusation, since the culprit actually was a "hacked" third party ad service and not the site as is. Correct?

This actually is a bit sad, on internet nowadays you're doomed directly before proven guilty or cleared, and it's seems to be a mess before you can get things straighted out. Also this is a bit awkward since it is so fast possible to jail something electronically on internet it should be as fast possible (when cleared) to free something too! Where is the equal response thinking?

Pardon me if I seem rude, but was it really necessary to state that most these "wicked people" mostly come from Eastern Europe and Asia?

Could you not have just said that it was just "wicked people" without laying the blame on specific groups of people?

The wicked in this case did appear to come from there. This fits in with general trends in malware.

I'll let you know when the majority of malware comes from Texas. ;)