The Nexus State of the Union - 2015

Dark0ne

To make CK work.

Keep all esps / models / textures etc. through MO.

Move all scripts into the data/scripts folder directly, and delete them in MO. Then open and compile scripts with Sublime Text by opening / closing them directly from the skyrim directory.

Its not perfect but I have found that having a bunch of scripts inside of the script folder by itself isn't too bad and re installing creationkit/skse to revert back to a clean scripts folder doesn't take long.

Edit: To clarify, only transfer the scripts you intend to modify Edited by ThreeTen

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this site was awesome when i joined a few years ago. this place's awesomeness is growing exponentially. a bigger pr department would be a godsend for this place. i might actually end up here more often than youtube by early 2017.

Alright. I don't care whatsoever about a clean data folder - I just like having the profile. If I ever try MO again then I'll try this.

I know this is off topic... so, I'll end with this comment....

It works for me - scripts are where you would expect .. in fact with latest update of MO, the overwrite folder sees no use when I'm using CK. It keeps track of what mod the files should go back to - scripts, uncompiled and compiled, tes5edit backups etc. I don't have to move stuff at all. CK scripts and source scripts and SKSe scripts are only things in the DATA/scripts folder. Mod scripts are in MO folders. STEP has the MO documentation and support forums.

there seems to be a conspiracy against me getting any sort of mod organizer for Skyrim! I've used them for Oblivion and fallout just fine but I've downloaded the exe and zips of nmm and Mod organizer... i can't even get nMM to download and mod organizer keeps failing when I install! This is really weird. anyone else having similar problems?

Edited by Tezrel

@DD: Interesting, I thought you would be using symbolic links? Have your plans changed?

Thank you Dark0ne and your team so much! your dedication and hard work made many games i played ten times worth their price. So thank you and your team and thank all the mod authors - love you guys so much =).

Happy new year

Chaptermaster21

Hello Nexus Team.I am new here. I just tried out some Skyrim Mods, and now would like to try some Frycry 3 mods. I download the Mod Org. for it, but it is not in the list. Is it not ready yet? I am looking forward to trying another game out.

Many Thanks,

Ken