things are changing here

TheCalliton

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always wonder if your on 24 hours a day push :teehee: :teehee: That would make since.

Whats your secret, your post counts i mean.

Hint: Every single picture on the image share has his endorsement.

Aww man and I thought he actually liked my pics. :P

I always wonder if your on 24 hours a day push :teehee: :teehee: That would make since.

Whats your secret, your post counts i mean.

Hint: Every single picture on the image share has his endorsement.

Aww man and I thought he actually liked my pics. :P

But I do like your pictures becouse they are pictures of Morrowind and look great. :laugh:

People come and go but can show up again

Some of the people I got on with well when I first began are gone from the forums. One was banned. Others are busy and do not post as much. It happens.

Keep posting, keep meeting new people, keep on keeping on.

I'm happy that more people have started posting. This site is amazing and deserves more publicity, but it doesn't hold my interest as much as it once did.

(Yes, I'm new here.)

I have to agree with you on that. After the old forum I used to administrate with a friend fell apart and after posting on a few other message boards, I was just absolutely disgusted with the online community of my interests in general; people were rude, uncaring and spat simply whatever they were thinking, regardless of the impact. But these forums are different. Users here are kind, very generous and constructively help each other to improve. (After all, this is a modding community.) And finally, people here at least have a sense of humor without taking it too far. Other places it gets plain ridiculous, where people simply want attention.

Everyone should try converse on some forum though. Talking in this manner exposes us to new cultures and ideas, both familiar and new. Just like real life, you'll talk with someone and end up finding there is a lot more to him/her than meets the eye; true words or not, you might learn something. In this sense I believe we become less ignorant of the world around us; with this newfound, accessible ability to exchange thoughts across the entire world at a few clicks, I can hope my generation (and the following) will become more intelligent and understanding in general.

Oh, and posting stuff on the imageshare is fun.

It will be interesting to see if any of us get acquainted well enough to know one another better, so we are not confused by the posts we make. If Dark0ne puts up a new zone for Fallout 3 : New Vegas it should help keep the focus.

XanAlderon: I was born confused.

It is amazing that I have made any sense to anyone at all.

Everyone I have known briefly here: I want to thank all those who people, here and everywhere, who have made the effort to understand me, as I keep trying to understand them.

I realize starting a friendship is easier then keeping one.

If I am posting to someone like calliton I will post their title so that it is simpler for newcomers and for others, who have not been acquainted with my previous posts to realize, they are not part of our conversation.

Oh my, welcome back Pagafyr. I to missed your ever confusing(or not) posts. The first one you posted here was not at all confusing. It seems you have found trouble and you've had a few fights, the ones life throws at ya'. I'm happy that you emerged victorious and I hope you will be able to avoid any future battles with it. I to managed to win a battle I thought for a long time that I had lost, I quit smoking.

Oh my, welcome back Pagafyr. I to missed your ever confusing(or not) posts. The first one you posted here was not at all confusing. It seems you have found trouble and you've had a few fights, the ones life throws at ya'. I'm happy that you emerged victorious and I hope you will be able to avoid any future battles with it. I to managed to win a battle I thought for a long time that I had lost, I quit smoking.

Thanks for the welcome back note.

I am glad to hear you were able to quit smoking.

That one is a real tough one. Friends made me miserable who still smoked by tempting me while in their company.

Even in childhood I remember that the smell of tobacco smoke got my attention and for some reason I thought it was pleasant.

That one was not prominent in my recent cleansing but even so, after I have been a non-smoker for over 20 years I had hang-ups during the recent cleansing, tempting me.

I was near a person outdoors two days ago who was smoking a cigarette and the breeze was letting me get a whiff of the smell.

The smell of tobacco still smells interesting, but now I sense it is more like a warning that a fire is near and that I should not get too close to it.