Crossbreeding

Lehcar

How come there doesn't seem to be any cross breeding in TES universe? (save for the Grey Prince but he's kind of a special case, plus he's really just an Orc like any other)

What would happen if two folks of different races were to get together and have a kid?

Er really? Aww, that's no fun at all... and a serious violation of how heredity and genetics work. :confused:

There's in-game book about that: Notes on Racial Phylogeny and Biology, Seventh Edition

Also you will not want to deal with all those racial combanations if you were game developer.

**Note: Breton race is descended from manmer('kind of' half elf).

Er really? Aww, that's no fun at all... and a serious violation of how heredity and genetics work. :confused:

There's in-game book about that: Notes on Racial Phylogeny and Biology, Seventh Edition

Also you will not want to deal with all those racial combanations if you were game developer.

**Note: Breton race is descended from manmer('kind of' half elf).

It says that the reproductive biology of orcs isn't well-understood, but if the journal of Lord Lovidicus is anything to go by, I'd say orcs don't reproduce any differently from the other human and mer races.

I don't see any hybrids of Argonians and elves or humans, since Argonians are reptiles. (Because they'd lay eggs.)

It's not just biology, but also a social problem. Think of an alter trying to explain to her parents the their son-in-law is an orc.

An Altmer and Orc? Something like this, I'm betting:

"Mom and Dad, I don't know what you're worried about. I mean, sure I had to go to the hospital after the first night of our honeymoon, but I took some classes in Alteration and Restoration. And Orgnak promised to be more gentle next time."

:devil: