Post here if you need voice actors for mods, or if you'd offer you

simplywayne90

Hello, I would like to try and voice act some mods! I have somewhat of a unique voice. (Im a 15 year old, with somewhat of a *higher* voice. I can make my voice sound like a young child, too! Hope this helps!

I'm making a fully voiced quest mod. I'm in need of some good quality voice acting with a good microphone to voice a character. You'd be voicing a Brotherhood Head Scribe. He's very busy with his work. A bit like Doc Lesko from Fallout 3. I'd like him to sound very rude and a bit nerdy although not over the top nerdy. Anyone interested in this role should email me at the following address with a voice sample.

email me at:

[email protected]

Hello Gentlemen! I'm me. I'm good at using my talky mouth word hole for noise for your mods!

i'm sure I've worked/I'm working on a few mods you might have heard of.

Mxl 990 condenser microphone. I sound clear as crystal. I come highly recommended! Ask anybody!

But remember; I cant do my job if you dont give me a deadline!

If you need me, Send me a Pm!

I prefer to do any "Rehearsals" or variations therein on skype. starr.the.skunk.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a duplication of my voice acting post on the Skyrim Nexus forum with slight editing to adjust it for Fallout.

Zeppomarks
Actor Stats

Last Updated: 8 Jun 2013
Active Member: No (email: [email protected])

Playable Races:
All races and any accent; subtly, believably and without stereotypes.

Experience:
Very little.

Skills:

I have nearly ten years of amateur musical production experience and because of that I have both the hardware and software for recording and delivering audio content in whatever format you prefer. I no longer have access to a recording booth, but I know recording and sound production well enough that I can clean up the audio to near professional quality. I'll be honest, it won't be perfect. It will probably be a bit fuzzy but I'll do what I can to deliver the best quality audio possible.

Also, as I mentioned earlier I have experience making music. Nothing astonishing but there's a link to my SoundCloud below.

And on top of that I have experience as a writer. My blog is here and has a small sample of my writing. I work mainly in the sci-fi/fantasy genres even though samples of those genres aren't in my blog. I also have a rich knowledge of the Fallout lore. I've been playing Fallout since the first game and have accumulated hundreds of hours within the world. Fallout 3 and New Vegas alone have claimed a total of 1500 hours of my life and I have done everything there is to do in the vanilla versions of both games.

About Me:
I tried getting into voice acting 4-5 years ago when Fallout 3 first came out but after getting work in several mods that were cancelled before the first line of code was written I got a little jaded and stopped trying. I'm here to give it another try and see what happens. I'm a very versatile and professional voice actor despite my limited experience. My voice is naturally lower in pitch and would be best for dramatic (gruff/somber/old) roles, but I do have a wide range and can also perform high energy comedic roles. My voice would also be well suited to narration.

Voice Samples:

Not yet. I'll record and upload soon.

Music Samples:

https://soundcloud.com/brian-c-hall