Post here if you need voice actors for mods, or if you'd offer you

simplywayne90

Looking for a co-host for a radio mod.

Really floating this character right now, so it could be anything. Another insane junkie raider, the straight talking radio op who's a complete contrast to me, male or female, any age.

This is what you'll be bouncing off of - https://soundcloud.com/mishaxhi/raidiosidnew

As you can see it's completely over the top. Like I said, as long as you think you could play a character you can bounce off of me, whether you play along or are the complete opposite. Whatever it is you need to be charismatic and able to ad lib to a point.

If you're interested, drop me a message, and please include some sort of sample with it.

Mic quality isn't a huge issue, like you can hear everything gets thrown through a high pass filter, but it needs to be decent.

EDIT - thanks to everyone who auditioned, all the roles are filled now.

Edited by Mishaxhi

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a 13 year old male with no distinctive accent and would love to voice act for a mod. My voice is well suited for a teenager but i can't play anyone too much older than I am. And I am his brother I'm 17, and can play teenagers/young adults my voice is kinda high for my age so i cant do really low voices. Just pm for any interest for either of us and I'll get back to you with voice samples and such ASAP.

OK, I'm looking for voice actors for a mod I'm designing called "The Phoenix". The mod involves a group of united NCR and Legion outcasts attempting to take an abandoned Vault 26 for their personal use. Vault 26 is inhabited by scorpions, feral ghouls, and an uncommonly mellow nightkin. There are 14 voiced characters and information can be found at http://community.danosongs.com/forum/topics/the-phoenix-main-discussion-page. And don't worry, I've received permission from that sight's administrator to add the link.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by SaintClare

Hi,

I'm a retired British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) Radio & TV Producer / Presenter, initially trained and with a background in Drama & Theatre Arts. I can handle most British and Irish accents, plus a number of U.S accents and accented English ( e.g. French, Spanish, Italian, Russian.)

I have some free time on my hands, so if I can help anyone working on a serious mod with voice-work, please feel free to get in touch. Naturally my services would come free of charge.

Edited by ddudley

I am a 25 year old male, was trained as a vocal major / opera singer for years, and can do fairly technical voice modulation to make the desired sounds. I don't have ANY modding experience, but voice acting? I can do that. If there's something specific you want to hear me say, shoot me the script and as soon as I get time I'll post it on youtube or something.