Post here if you need voice actors for mods, or if you'd offer you

simplywayne90

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a voice actor willing to take on a challenge, I need someone to voice a deep,croaky voice for a Ghost Person.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Ghost_people

I might be able to help you there. Here's a role i've done, but bear in mind i can go deeper than that if the voice in that sample's too high for your needs.

I need a voice actor willing to take on a challenge, I need someone to voice a deep,croaky voice for a Ghost Person.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Ghost_people

I might be able to help you there. Here's a role i've done, but bear in mind i can go deeper than that if the voice in that sample's too high for your needs.

Hello

Thanks, I've sent a pm with the lines.

Guest Messenjah

Currently seeking a female voice actress 18 +, to play a Las Vegas style showgirl/burlesque/stripper role. We are in desperate need of the voice files to be done asap so that we can roll this thing out before January 1st. The project is very nearly complete and I have a LOT of experience as a modder. I've been doing this for nearly 14 years. The project is non-explicite but it does have some nudity and some suggestive dialogue. It's intended to be mostly atmospheric and for the most part tasteful.

Please feel free to PM me as soon as you can if you are interested.

I'm also interested in a couple of male actors to play a bouncer/mobster role.

Edited by Messenjah

Need a voice actor to play a nutty old man that lives in a tent in the middle of the deathclaw promontory. The voice should be high, but not too high. The character will be a bit like No-Bark.

EDIT: ROLE HAS BEEN FILLED

I still need many other voice actors though! Message me and I will save you a role.

Edited by Jynx104

• 2 weeks later...

Calling any good GHOUL voice actors or male voice actors in generally. Also seeking child voice actor and female voice actor. PM me with info of any of the following to be considered

"Baby Face" Late 20s. fast talkin fast thinker (think wolf from pulp fiction)

"Nice-guy" 30 something year old think snide and unforgiving but with a slightly younger then 40 voice. (any "wise-guy" role ever played)

"Ol' mickey" a 200+ year old Italian mafioso ghoul that was living in the Nevada during the bombing, hasn't left.

Male child big ego attitude (think the jarl bulgruffs child that likes you licking boots)

if possible provide voice sample.

ALSO

I am looking to voice act for people as well.

Refer to my mod for voice samples.

Cheers on this thread OP.

I'd love to do Ol' Mickey.

i am looking for a voice actor just 1 for a npc mod im making it involves the eleventh doctor of doctor who if you think you can be up for the task of voice acting the npc msg me P.S. also if you need a example it has to be a british accent :)

Edited by eatdafood86

• 2 weeks later...

I am available for children, as I'm 12, I'm a male (or boy, I suppose) and Simple, I'm twelve, (Shhh) I'm mature, so I won't go "ZOMG COD IS SOO KWL, IF U DONT THINK SO UR A f@&#!t, ZOMG PEWDIEPIE IS SOOO COOL, LOL, WTF" I'm the person who would beat the crap out of anyone who says that. I'm sure we'd all agree, they'd deserve it.

PS, my name was off the top of my head, and it's from super meat boy, mr minecraft, who is an awesome character, who can cheat.