still looking for voice actors need many-

here are voice types im looking for

Old man

Old Lady

young women

young youthful male

ghoul voice

older veteran type voice

deep not old but like mid age voice (deep and powerful)

middle age tired woman

middle age tired man

I was creating a smaller mod in fnv but geck wiped when reached 80 percent done now i am creating a new land with many quests and npc's i am almost done the first section interiors and navmeshing am about to add in my first quest so if i do not have any work for you yet it is only because i am still creating the world or the quest i am still learning andi know this mod will take a while but bear with me i dont want to cut any corners and want this mod to come out well.

I am a young adult female--versatile voice type, capable to expand easily into other archetypes. I have a decent-quality mic that is relatively static-free--though the catch is that I'm new to doing voice acting for mods, but I'm readily available 24/7 and I have an easy schedule to work around.

Time-zone -6:00
E-mail: [email protected]
Skype: silvermccauley (exceedingly active--be sure to include voice acting in your Contact Request)
Feel free to message me on the Nexus as well, just keep in mind I'm more likely to check E-mail/Skype more often.

My friend is a quality actor, I could get him to do some voice work because he is in love with Fallout. I got a Rode Videomic so that should be pretty decent quality. He plays people ranging from Lt. Aldo Raine to playing a ghoul so whatever you need from him he can do it. Just email me at [email protected], I don't check my nexus messages so if you need him email me.

A starting voice actor looking to "insert" myself to modding community.

very monotone voice, more on the deeper side if talked normally.

Speech: mixed accent of american and british (dammit TV) but I've learned to subjugate the other.

Other: I've been singer in a music school and through that I've kinda learned to modify my voice to sound different (according to outside sources) so requests for such things are considered

Microphone: Rode Podcaster

Send me a message for any voice possible with those descriptions.