simplywayne90

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Race: Caucasian

Last Update: 4/6/15

Contact Email: [email protected]

Experience: Done fake/silly voices all my life, but otherwise nothing professional.

Samples:

soundcloud.com/kajio-2/female-va-samples-low-quality-mic

soundcloud.com/kajio-2/male-va-samples-low-quality-mic

I'm trying to get more practice in with a feminine voice, but I can certainly do masculine voices. Please email me if you're interested!

19y/o, coming on 20. Born in Estonia. I speak English nearly on a C1 level, officialy B2. I got a flexible voice so I can pretend to be some guy from the midwest to an old lady from Russia (and possibly anything else you might ask of me.)
Last character I voice acted was an old Enclave officer in the mod "Unto the Breach".
Ideally I'd do radio stations, but honestly, any old job will to.

Well here goes nothing,

Hello! I'm Dave, 18 years old and from the north eastern US. Looking to get into voice acting, I have a medium to deep voice. I would love to work on any project large or small

I can do a smooth southern accent

I can do a spot on Australian accent

I do an amazing German accent (hooray for being a WW2 reenactor!)

Finally I can do a great Northern English accent (like Billy Elliot)

Still looking to male voice actor with deep mature voice ( i.e. deep voice like Ulysses or voices like Marcus or Neil ) for a character with 80 lines for Lunette companion.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2741489-lunette-immersive-companion/

You'll be able to record them in normal way (not in GECK).

PM me if interested.

Edited by tomm434

To sum my post in few lines - words from my friend:

"I just want to see this mod finished already and stop hearing about unreliable prima-donna voice actors who have diarrhea or their goldfish died or terrorists blew up their village or their grandmother lost her false teeth and she's starving to death and they have to sell their kidney to buy her some new ones "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Anonymous Voice Actor\Actress,
When you agree to participate in project you take responsobility. That means author of the mod depends on you to record and deliver the lines. When you bailout in the middle of the project next things happen:

1) Mod author need to look for another voice actor;
2) Time is lost, whole project is postponed - mod author could've already found someone respobsible instead of relying on you;

3) Users will receive unfinished mod;
4) Your karma is dropped so low I can feel her sticking up to my foot.

So I think there should be a set of golden rules for a voice actors:

- Don't agree to participate if you have slightest doubt that you'll manage to do your job (if someone's going to evict you from your property tomorrow - Don't involve yourself in anything)
- If something happened (goldfish, village, teeth etc) - tell mod author that you're out by yourself. Don't make him write you infinite letters to get a response from youu, to hear that you no longer participating. Don't be afraid to tell the truth - your silence is much worse.
- Do exactly what you and mod author agreed on (when you sent good samples to mod author but then say that you're going to record lines with your old Logitech headset - really?)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, to the business at hand:

I've got 2 names to give a reference to. Sure I've got more voice actresses to name but these 2 persons wasted a lot of my time:

<removed by Nexus staff - No naming and shaming>

I'm not saying they will do the same to you but.. be careful with them if your paths will cross someday.

Also it might be a good idea to create a "Black list" of voice actors and actresses - maybe that will make them more responsible - they may think twice before involving them into another project they'll abandon as soon as they get bored.

Edited by LadyMilla

I'm looking for a range of voice actors who have the ability to record combat related dialog.

Any sex, age, race, accent, doesn't matter - what I need is people who can really put everything into a line, who can shout, scream, war cry and slowly bleed to death over the mic.

If you're interested drop me a message. Demos preferred but don't worry if you don't have one. Even if you're new to voice acting, but think you have the stones to do this kinda stuff, I will work with you to get it right.

I guarantee that working with me will be worth your time.

Hi there fellow modders and voice actors. I am currently creating mod that adds many new npcs to the wasteland and some major characters in some story line quests that require lots of voice acting. If you are available please respond because I really need voice acting for all my NPCs. PM me, post to my mod page, or email me at [email protected]. Thanks a lot!!!

Ploppin' my name in here. Played through Fallout 3... about to mod up my NV before I begin this road. :D

Right off the bat, I'm not a free worker. Don't work for 'Credits' nor 'Experience' as I need neither. I am however not expensive and negotiation is always welcome, rarely spend time on voluntary projects if a lot of said time is required. I play games and get involved where I feel inspired by the creators to their vision. All part of the process! (Best part, really)

If something in particular crops up that will take a smidge off my day, again, by all means contact me. Don't be scared, certainly if you feel I can breathe to life something moulded from your minds.

Just know that I'm very good at what I do, what I have done and will do.

gabriel (at) gabrielwolf dot com - Email me

opusbridge . Skype me (With an introduction as to where you found my username)