Any one play.....

Theodarius

aha... legend of dragoon doesnt sound bad, will have 2 look out for it ^_^

as for vagrant story, ive played it, its damned good, well worth buying!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite games of all time (multi-platform, and in no particular order):

• Wolfenstein 3D
  • Carmageddon
  • Final Fantasy III/VI
  • Tomb Raider II
  • Silent Hill
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Railroad Tycoon
  • Legacy of Kain
  • Legend of Legaia
  • No One Lives Forever
  • Oddworld: Abe's Exxodus
  • GTA III
  • Planescape Torment

And the game I've spent more hours playing than any other:

• Minesweeper (!!!)

:lol:

Crappiest games ever (dull, insanely difficult, bad or boring gameplay):

• Arcanum (dull color scheme; can't level up enough to fight guys at bridge in first town )
  • Max Payne (more work than fun, even at the easiest level)
  • Tomb Raider: Chronicles (inept gameplay, impossible shooting gallery tasks)
  • Parasite Eve (lousy gameplay)
  • Final Fantasy VIII (unlikeable hero who thinks spoiled rich-girl 'revolutionary' who looks like Shannon Doherty is hotter than Quistis)

Weirdest games:

• The Persona Series

I don't play games all that often, and Morrowind usually gets top billing when I do. Though I actually rented and beat Return to Castle Wolfenstein this week. The game was fun, but nothing I'd actually buy. Pirate games have always been my fav genre... what can I say? I've had a Jolly Roger hanging over my bed since I was 8! No matter where I move, I have that Jolly Roger. :D

The BIG games I play:

Morrowind

Neverwinter Nights

The old classics like Chrono Trigger are nostalgiac favorite memories...

In my opinion, Chrono Cross is more a sequel to Radical Dreamers (an old sattellite-based Super Famicom game) than to Chrono Trigger. You'd enjoy CC much better if you played RD first. Of course, Radical Dreamers is a sort of choose-your-own text adventure thing, so a lot of hardcore action gamers would lose interest in it pretty quickly. I found it pretty entertaining, though, when I finally got my hands on it.

No one can forget the classics:

Final Fantasy 4 and 6...

Lufia 2: Rise of the Sinistrals

And many, many others.

The classics rule!! I grew up with the old Sierra and Lucasarts adventure games. Some of my favs:

Monkey Island 1, 2 & 3

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Sam & Max Hit The Road

Maniac Mansion

Day of the Tentacle

Quest For Glory (the first four were amazing)

King's Quest 3, 4, & 5

I have all of those on my computer and still play them when I can think of nothing else to do. Ah, the memories... :( Of course, Pirates Gold is still my fav game of all time.

I've been playing video games since 1973 with pong if any of you even know what that is. But the games of today are truly awesome.

My favs at the moment include...

Ghost Recon never would I play on Ubi or GameSpy to many Rambos I only play private servers direct IP.

Nascar 2k3

Morrowind

IL-2 Sturmovich Forgotten Battles

And many more when the need for something different hits me.

One game I forgot above: Lucasarts' Their Finest Hour: The Battle of Britain. It is now, like many other classic games (Carmageddon), unplayable on modern PCs. There were many scenarios, you could create your own missions, and play either the RAF or the Luftwaffe. I tended to play the Luftwaffe all the time, since the characteristics of the planes were true to life, and the Germans had the superior machines - for example, Messerschmidts could easily make steep climbs that would stall out Spitfires. There was a great gun camera so you could play back recorded attacks, viewing tham at different speeds and from different angles. How I wish Lucasarts would release an update of this game!

My brother, who owned the game, found an entertaining bug or glitch during a ship-sinking mission. If you crashed the plane just right, straight down at the ocean, it would rotate indefinitely in a large circle over the surface of the water. :lol:

The classics rule!! I grew up with the old Sierra and Lucasarts adventure games. Some of my favs:

Monkey Island 1, 2 & 3

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Sam & Max Hit The Road

Maniac Mansion

Day of the Tentacle

Quest For Glory (the first four were amazing)

King's Quest 3, 4, & 5

I have all of those on my computer and still play them when I can think of nothing else to do. Ah, the memories... :( Of course, Pirates Gold is still my fav game of all time.

u had pirates gold? thats an old game that i got as a present once (either xmas or birthday) couldnt even figure out how 2 play it!! (then again i was only about 8 at the time :P)

btw, if u like swashbuckler type stuff bethesda's next project is sea dogs II, graphics arent exactly morrowind but theyre still pretty good... even has ship battles and all that, think it sounds pretty cool ^_^

Archived