Any one play.....

Theodarius

i play cs ff7 ff10( i maxed the skill grid out for all chars.) used to play aao i sometimes play d2 but not much anymore marrowind of corse im goin for level 100 soon serious sam SE and the first one uhhh what else hitman 2 and 1 wolfinstien the 2 new ones i used to play ghost reacon on game spy but game spy sucks so i dont really play anymore battlefield 1942 and some other ones

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, i USED to play ragnarok online (one of the more obscure MMORPGs), diablo 2 LoD, everquest (for about 2 minutes before i decided it was cr@p), ultima online, neverwinter nights umm probably a lot of others too i have a bit of a collection when it comes to video games :P but neways now its just morrowind 99% of the time :lol:

and yeah chrono cross is good... from what i can remember of it... i played to a certain point, then left it for some reason, by the time i came back 2 it i'd forgotten some of the storyline and wtf i was doin, and couldnt work out where i was... so i sorta gave up on it <_< i liked the original chrono trigger better! and yeah... magus is cool :)

Chrono Cross is sweet. I personally like it better, but you can beat a classic like Chrono Trigger, remember it was made YEARS before Cross.

Yet, the best game of all is Legend of Dragoon <----Uber Game of the Centry

EDIT: 4 discs of pure finger pushing pleasure

you are a man named Dart and your city was destroyed by an ancient dragon. While running back to your city to find it in ruins, you meet a strange girl named Rose, who has a dark past. You find out that your g/f was hurt, and taken away to the Leigon prison nearby where u meet up with a Vagabond/Vigilante leigonaire named Lavitz The Lancer. Anyway to make a HUGE story short. You must investigate the 3 kingdoms nearby and find the source of the ancient dragons. But you are one of them, an u can use your dragoon powers at will in battle to transform into an amazingly strong magical beast-warrior. There are some 12 characters and 4 discs. every character has a new dragoon transformation and all of the battles are realtime/turn based.

You wait for your turn, and when u attack, a little box meter appears and when the box glows u press X really fast, it will do another hit, and a new box will appear, and so on and so on. But you can change ur attack stragedy and stuff really easily. The max attack is 23 234dmg hits in a row....thats ALOT....

anyway, great story, and game, and decent grapihcs for its age....its on Ps1

i give it, a 5 out of 5

~Theo The Crititc :lol:

Archived