New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

I know of two:

There's IWS - Increased wasteland spawns which has four seperate esp's for guards, patrols, enemys, and settlers; as well as three degree's of spawn for enemys.

(i think monster mod, and AWOP has a IWS patch too)

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=38623

But if you just want the friendly's you can just use the corresponding esp.

There's also warzones, but i dont think thats what your talkin about.

Bethjunkie probably knows better than I.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bethjunkie

@Cloak187- Sorry, I won't be taking anything back and that was rude.

@bethjunkie Yeah sorry I tend to do that. :wallbash: I appreciate you taking your time looking into and I apologize.

Edited by Cloak187

Well Desert Succubus is human, but I don't remember if there was anything else. As for playing ghoul and different ghoul races based on the different human races Lings if it is still around should have what your looking for. If you want something human looking but not really human there is XENH which make the charactor slightly cyborgish and I think EVE has a Terminator style race. Recently released was the Moonshadow Elf race for NV, I haven't fully checked it out yet but there might be a human ear variant in there, might even have the weired texture where the person has no skin and only the muscle shows (Saw this on the Oblivion Image share and it looked far creepier then any ghoul).

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/images/13464-1-1278511322.jpg

anyone know where i can find the solid eye - eye patch, been looking all over for a week now on fo3nexus and nvnexus.

please dont tell me its ripped : /

Edited by stealthtank91