⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Immersive Quests [WIP]

Mattiewagg

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting quests and questlines are the heart of Skyrim, and I'm glad to see your project is coming along nicely.

I'm curious about the plot of several of your latest quests though, especially Darkest Dreaming. Judging by your screenshots and the quest name, I would guess the two were related. Would you mind posting a quick overview of your newer quests?

Of course, I understand if you would prefer to keep things under wraps. Oh, and feel free to PM me with suggestions/ advice about writing. I don't have time to join your team, but I'd be happy to help out with quest ideas and editing. After all, I have a personal interest in Immersive Quests, seeing as I'll be using it when it's released.

Interesting quests and questlines are the heart of Skyrim, and I'm glad to see your project is coming along nicely.

I'm curious about the plot of several of your latest quests though, especially Darkest Dreaming. Judging by your screenshots and the quest name, I would guess the two were related. Would you mind posting a quick overview of your newer quests?

I second this!

Also long time no see mlee, hope writing and modding is smooth!

Of course, I understand if you would prefer to keep things under wraps. Oh, and feel free to PM me with suggestions/ advice about writing. I don't have time to join your team, but I'd be happy to help out with quest ideas and editing. After all, I have a personal interest in Immersive Quests, seeing as I'll be using it when it's released.

Sure, I'd be happy to post some overviews of the quests. Just give me a little time and I'd be happy to. I'll be posting the roles filled today.

Immersive Quests recently was looking for a writer, audio engineer, and 3D&2D artist. Those positions have been filled.

Audio Engineer: TerrorFox1234

Terror was already on the team as a composer, I just didn't realize he'd be interested

Writer: flipdark95

3D/2D Artist: AlpineYJ

Thank you to everyone who applied, even if you didn't get the role. I really appreciate it! Please keep an eye out for Immersive Quests. It should be released by the end of this summer, barring any large complications.

• 4 weeks later...

A very promising start, but the end seems too abrupt/ short for the initial buildup. I may be predisposed toward grand questlines, but this seems like it could be expanded. If you like, I'll be more than happy to write out my own vision of this quest, provided you take it into consideration for IQ.

A very promising start, but the end seems too abrupt/ short for the initial buildup. I may be predisposed toward grand questlines, but this seems like it could be expanded. If you like, I'll be more than happy to write out my own vision of this quest, provided you take it into consideration for IQ.

Post in that thread with your thoughts on it. flipdark is writing the quest, but he'd be happy to listen to possible changes. That's what the Rough Draft thread is for, after all.