• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quoting a graffiti I saw today.

"Truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off"

I been saying that for about 16 years now. lol

Gloria Steinem....

“A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle.”

Gloria Steinem

Truth is as abstract a concept as LOVE. There is no be-all-defining-answer. Truth is an assimilation of awareness.

Forget the truth, feel the power of love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkAVfsw5xSQ

The truth is, " t r u t h ". The definition of the truth is: blah blah blah blah blah.

And. That's the truth! :tongue:

Now if you want my opinion... one ringy dingy, two ringy dingy's, Hello this is the phone company Major Tom. Your bill is over due. I know I know you've been in outer space for so long now, though. This is just a courtesy call to remind you that you've not paid you phone bill in quite awhile.

And we're trying to figure out a way to charge NASA and you for all those Long Distance calls from outer space. Major Tom? Major Tom?!

The connection was dropped?! Must have become a bit overcrowded on that line and lost the signal?

• 3 months later...

Hum... truth is... most everything you plead to know has actually been a mere media construct. Almost all cultural datums are, for the most part, developed and presented in some commercial product. From the start (and I mean some hundred years since these media products were first put out)... movies, TV, albums, etc. All commercial products that have little to do with reality and all to do with the profit motive. Like it or not most people live in a absurd world filled with delusional content. Do an exercise and try to have a single thought that is independent of something you have not see or heard on the TV, movie, album or video game.

Edited by kickingcrow

I wonder if kickingcrow wrote all those words without cracking a knowing smile? :happy:

Ta Ruuth is! I wouldn't know the truth until I made a connection with some item that, after I gave it a name, I could convince people that, that's what it is. A truth.

I call it, "truth". Would you like some? It tastes like chicken.

I wonder if kickingcrow wrote all those words without cracking a knowing smile? :happy:

Ta Ruuth is! I wouldn't know the truth until I made a connection with some item that, after I gave it a name, I could convince people that, that's what it is. A truth.

I call it, "truth". Would you like some? It tastes like chicken.

Truth is....every frikkin thing tastes like frikkin chikken.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For Christians, Truth is not an idea it is a person. Jesus is the walking embodiement of Truth. In John 8:32 Jesus references himself when he says "Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free".

Edited by grassHAT