File bug reporting system and image uploading updates

Dark0ne

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I added a few bug reports to my own file and I have a few comments/suggestions:

1. I didn't see a way to set the Version number for a bug report. Did I miss it or is this a possible bug?

2. I would like a way to set what version number the bug was reported in and what version it will be (or was) fixed in.

3. I'd like full control over editing anything about an issue, including the original title and description.

Great job guys. This is already quite useful.

Edited by sevencardz

Love It!

One thing I stumbled upon though. [*spoiler] tags create the spoiler button, but otherwise it is non-functional. It was handy for people who posted their modlists as it kept threads clean. Its not so much of a problem with this system as each issue is its own thread, but something to be aware of.

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Been ready for the bug reporting feature for long time! Definitely going to make use of it!

Thank you! :D

Awesome! Excited to see how this works.

I have a suggestion: Can you add an additional status: "Won't Fix" I foresee a lot of people reporting bugs that are out of the author's control and something they can't fix. Engine issues, etc.

Possible even add "Conflict Issue" as well for if you discover a reported bug is caused by a mod conflict?

Keep it up!

EDIT: Also if it doesn't also work this way, users should only be able to file a bug if they've downloaded one of the files on the page.

Edited by AlexanderJVelicky