⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

File bug reporting system and image uploading updates

Dark0ne

In response to post #25058884.

AlexanderJVelicky wrote: Awesome! Excited to see how this works.

I have a suggestion: Can you add an additional status: "Won't Fix" I foresee a lot of people reporting bugs that are out of the author's control and something they can't fix. Engine issues, etc.

Possible even add "Conflict Issue" as well for if you discover a reported bug is caused by a mod conflict?

Keep it up!

EDIT: Also if it doesn't also work this way, users should only be able to file a bug if they've downloaded one of the files on the page.

Yes, you can only open a bug report if you downloaded the file :) Edited by DuskDweller

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Genious Dark0ne, here is a thought.Can you make the bug report system like a post system that we can all see and +1 so the more common bugs will be on the top . Also load order information would be helpful for posts aswell.

What Version ect would be nice to know aswell. *would weed out old version bug reports*

In response to post #25061589. #25063589 is also a reply to the same post.

Apollodown wrote: *frantically adds*

Would also like an "unrecognized" and/or "won't fix" status.
Jafin16 wrote: Agreed!

"GTFO" status pls Edited by Jokerine

Hy Dark0ne

Thank you very much for this.

As a modder I wanna make my work "best of the best", not because it will ever be but because this - for me - is the only acceptable motivation for a modder to do the job. So every time I notice a bug in a published version I'm deeply hurt. Assuming the players of my work are intelligent but friendly people I hardly ever get a comment about these bugs so having a special tab might encourage them telling me what's wrong so I can make things better.

And thanking you for your stance in the recent upheavels I've dedicated this little vid to you: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/videos/158

Fly Safe

:)

Edited by angkor

In response to post #25064894.

EnaiSiaion wrote: This does need "not caused by this mod", "not enough information" and "pebcak" statuses because those are pretty much the majority for me. :/

Agreed, also preferably "not a bug", sometimes intended features are reported as bugs.